BIDEN BLOWS UP OIL PRICES BY CANCELLING DRILLING IN U.S. NOW BEGS OPEC

Non liberal

Estimates coming from who? And Trump tax law of 2017 mandates drilling in ANWR with approved leases by the end of 2024. So who currently holds those leases? Alaska's state owned oil company They hold them despite fierce opposition from Alaska's native population....and even with maximum output the region does not hold enough projected output to once again give you the cheap gas you seem addicted to.
Green river formation I think it is in Wyoming. 200 year supply. The probelem is we don’t have the refineries to get it out of the ground because of the war on fossil fuels by the leftists and globalists. It’s just like Evs. Why would car companies continue to make ice vehicles when the left does nothing but put limits on fuel mileage these companies need to meet every time a democrat gets into office? Republicans don’t really care as long as they make money so the car companies take the option they’re less likely to lose on….Evs. So why would oil companies bother building new refineries when the left is just going to tax the :censored2: out of every barrel coming out of the ground? Especially when they get tax breaks for developing clean energy? Meanwhile we average joes are the only fools who pay for it getting robbed every time we fill up. :censored2:ing liberals!

Non liberal

Estimates coming from who? And Trump tax law of 2017 mandates drilling in ANWR with approved leases by the end of 2024. So who currently holds those leases? Alaska's state owned oil company They hold them despite fierce opposition from Alaska's native population....and even with maximum output the region does not hold enough projected output to once again give you the cheap gas you seem addicted to.
Just ask your poster boy for the communist left. So now the question is, do you still believe anything that came out of that dumb bitches mouth? Or are you going to turn a blind eye so as not to make your party of choice look silly and foolish?

Attachments

• IMG_0867.png
    IMG_0867.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 6

bacha29

"Business Insider" for one. A publication that's very anti Trump. And Alaska's natives aren't against ANWR oil production but Biden has shut down production there. There are billions of barrels there. Seriously man, do you just make :censored2: up?
WTH are you talking about? The Marcellus shale alone could power our country for the next 50 years. They have found numerous deposits of natural gas and oil fields since. You are extremely misinformed.
We're talking about crude oil production . You're talking natural gas. Try to keep up.
As for oil no oil exporting country in particular OPEC aligned is going to tell you straight up and down how much oil remains within it's borders.
However best guesses coming from qualified think tanks say overall peak oil demand will occur around 2040. Of the remaining global reserves most say 50-60 years not 200. And again best guess because reliable oil data is tough to come by most are saying that about 79% of the remaining RECOVERABLE reserves are located within the borders of OPEC nations

Non liberal

We're talking about crude oil production . You're talking natural gas. Try to keep up.
As for oil no oil exporting country in particular OPEC aligned is going to tell you straight up and down how much oil remains within it's borders.
However best guesses coming from qualified think tanks say overall peak oil demand will occur around 2040. Of the remaining global reserves most say 50-60 years not 200. And again best guess because reliable oil data is tough to come by most are saying that about 79% of the remaining RECOVERABLE reserves are located within the borders of OPEC nations
🤣 enjoy my new post putz

Non liberal

Yeah i saw it And I also saw the copyright date March....2012. lmao.
Am I missing something? You think they haven’t found anymore since? So they new more 11 years ago about how much oil we have then you or whoever that woman was know now. Do you understand? Please, Try to keep up. Or better yet, they let the truth out 11 years ago, and are now trying to start a new agenda by lying through their teeth!

bacha29

Am I missing something? You think they haven’t found anymore since? So they new more 11 years ago about how much oil we have then you or whoever that woman was know now. Do you understand? Please, Try to keep up. Or better yet, they let the truth out 11 years ago, and are now trying to start a new agenda by lying through their teeth!
Whose corroborated data is used to establish this so called 200 year supply? What kind of rock formation is it located in? How far down is it and how much will it cost to get it out? And here we are 12 years later how much drilling activity is going on in that area and how many drill rigs are on site and operating?

bacha29

Green river formation I think it is in Wyoming. 200 year supply. The probelem is we don’t have the refineries to get it out of the ground because of the war on fossil fuels by the leftists and globalists. It’s just like Evs. Why would car companies continue to make ice vehicles when the left does nothing but put limits on fuel mileage these companies need to meet every time a democrat gets into office? Republicans don’t really care as long as they make money so the car companies take the option they’re less likely to lose on….Evs. So why would oil companies bother building new refineries when the left is just going to tax the :censored2: out of every barrel coming out of the ground? Especially when they get tax breaks for developing clean energy? Meanwhile we average joes are the only fools who pay for it getting robbed every time we fill up. :censored2:ing liberals!
Latest data I have Wyoming is only the US 10th largest oil producing state Only 18% of all drilled wells in Wyoming are producing oil, averaging only 150 barrels a day from an average of 7700 feet. Not exactly a gusher I would say.

Non liberal

Whose corroborated data is used to establish this so called 200 year supply? What kind of rock formation is it located in? How far down is it and how much will it cost to get it out? And here we are 12 years later how much drilling activity is going on in that area and how many drill rigs are on site and operating?
Idk, ask your precious Obama or here’s an idea, google business insider 200 year supply of oil. Open a paper and read the article and you’ll answer all your own q’s c’mon man, try and keep up.

Non liberal

Latest data I have Wyoming is only the US 10th largest oil producing state Only 18% of all drilled wells in Wyoming are producing oil, averaging only 150 barrels a day from an average of 7700 feet. Not exactly a gusher I would say.
And I explained why in my big huge post as to why there aren’t enough refineries.

bacha29

And I explained why in my big huge post as to why there aren’t enough refineries.
How much does it cost to get a barrel of oil out of Wyoming rock strata and transport it to a refinery that is set up to refine that type of oil?. Like wise...what kind of oil is it? A heavy or light crude?
I'm not dissing you it's just that the economics of oil production and refining is not that simple and made even more complex by the fact that oil is a global commodity and governed by a global price.
That in turn decides whether or not an oil field will be an economically viable venture.

Non liberal

How much does it cost to get a barrel of oil out of Wyoming rock strata and transport it to a refinery that is set up to refine that type of oil?. Like wise...what kind of oil is it? A heavy or light crude?
I'm not dissing you it's just that the economics of oil production and refining is not that simple and made even more complex by the fact that oil is a global commodity and governed by a global price.
That in turn decides whether or not an oil field will be an economically viable venture.
No it’s plenty profitable as long as the government isn’t taxing the piss out of it and giving out huge incentives for alternative energy.

vantexan

You mean the people who are pushing for zero petroleum use are saying by 2040. Plenty of credible businesses, think tanks, universities are saying hundreds of years at present usage. And tracking has opened up a huge amount of oil that was considered unrecoverable.

bacha29

No it’s plenty profitable as long as the government isn’t taxing the piss out of it and giving out huge incentives for alternative energy.
Look, if you're quality of life is totally dependent on cheap gas then you don't have much to look forward to. The oil companies will provide you with the petroleum based fuel you crave provided that you pay them what the global price of oil requires you to pay. Is it their fault that you can't afford it? Isn't free market capitalism the system you so lovingly embrace?

The problem is the lack of consumer choices when it comes to the fuel source that will be used to power your transportation. Today when you go buy your cell phone you have an abundance of choices in the brand and type of phone you want along with several choices when it comes to provider network. And in many states you can even choose your electric supplier.

Now you guys are always bashing EV's and yes the insurance companies are requiring that they get cheaper and lighter. Getting there will take time. Nevertheless they do represent the best opportunity to create a major competitor in consumer choice when it comes to personal transportation in a very long time.

bacha29

You mean the people who are pushing for zero petroleum use are saying by 2040. Plenty of credible businesses, think tanks, universities are saying hundreds of years at present usage. And tracking has opened up a huge amount of oil that was considered unrecoverable.
No They are reluctant to go much beyond 2040 when it comes to demand given the growth in alternatives and renewables along with improved conservation designed to cut down on wasted oil which the Saudis say is responsible for a least a share of US oil demand.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Non liberal

Look, if you're quality of life is totally dependent on cheap gas then you don't have much to look forward to. The oil companies will provide you with the petroleum based fuel you crave provided that you pay them what the global price of oil requires you to pay. Is it their fault that you can't afford it? Isn't free market capitalism the system you so lovingly embrace?

The problem is the lack of consumer choices when it comes to the fuel source that will be used to power your transportation. Today when you go buy your cell phone you have an abundance of choices in the brand and type of phone you want along with several choices when it comes to provider network. And in many states you can even choose your electric supplier.

Now you guys are always bashing EV's and yes the insurance companies are requiring that they get cheaper and lighter. Getting there will take time. Nevertheless they do represent the best opportunity to create a major competitor in consumer choice when it comes to personal transportation in a very long time.
You’re so dumb you don’t even understand yours, mine, and everybody else’s quality of life on this planet depends on oil! Why do you think the globalists want to make the price so high? Literally every product on the market is affected by the price of oil. And actually the left and the globalists want less consumer choice when it comes to energy. Once they get everybody charging their car at home, and charging batteries to run their mowers, and weed trimmers and everything else, how much do you think you’re going to pay for electricity? And they’re going to do it all in the name of fake climate science. Yet what do you think is going to continue to be burnt to make that electricity? Evs are the dirtiest hogs for the environment ever invented. 10x worse then an ice vehicle, yet they’re marketed as green.

bacha29

Like I told you the plant downriver from me was once a base load plant Now it's an supplemental plant that runs and not all that often if the grid needs the power. Further down river plans for a twin gas turbine twin utility plant were scrapped when it was determined that it could not compete in a rate deregulated market. In fact one of the drivers behind the retiring of most if not nearly all of the old coal fired plants in this region was that they couldn't compete in a rate regulated market. The plant I first mentioned was for years a coal fired plant requiring a about a hundred people to run it. Later it was converted to a nat gas plant that only requires about a dozen people to run it.