Biden Clueless, Illegal's Flooding In! Open Boarders!

refineryworker05

You are being manipulated by your party. They think if they let in enough people they can then make them citizens and forever control national elections. And what you said about Trump is inaccurate.

In 1950 El Paso, TX had a population of 150,000 and was 80% white. And not all of the remaining 20% were Hispanic. El Paso today is about 800,000 in its metro area and about 80% Hispanic. It's not just about preserving whites as the dominant group. Hispanics are now by far the dominant minority in the country and are on track to become the dominant group eventually. If you are familiar with Latin America that doesn't portend well for blacks. And I have Hispanic relatives. It's not that they're evil people. They have a totally different take on life, a different culture. They are a class society. And can be very ruthless about maintaining that. There are Hispanic citizens very loyal and patriotic to the U.S. But letting in millions of poor who are still loyal to their home country is problematic. And it appears we will find that out the hard way.

But as to the matter of crime, A criminal element has come up and does commit a lot of crime. Apparently if a woman gets raped and murdered by a guy who shouldn't even be here that's no big deal to you.
I don't know what you hoped this post would say, but what I got from it is that you believe Hispanics would be bad for America because they are disloyal to America and are criminals. I don't know how this is a refutation that republicans have a lot of racist beliefs about immigrants and what to keep this nation majority white.

vantexan

I don't know what you hoped this post would say, but what I got from it is that you believe Hispanics would be bad for America because they are disloyal to America and are criminals. I don't know how this is a refutation that republicans have a lot of racist beliefs about immigrants and what to keep this nation majority white.
Most Hispanics come up here to have a better life. Understandable. But you can't seem to get that even the biggest ship can flounder if it takes on too much weight. We can't just bring up millions upon millions and support them all. We already have millions out of work. At what point are we in trouble if we don't regulate who and how many get in? We already have a legal process for that. And there is a criminal element that comes up too. If nothing else we should be working diligently to remove that element from our country.

refineryworker05

Most Hispanics come up here to have a better life. Understandable. But you can't seem to get that even the biggest ship can flounder if it takes on too much weight. We can't just bring up millions upon millions and support them all. We already have millions out of work. At what point are we in trouble if we don't regulate who and how many get in? We already have a legal process for that. And there is a criminal element that comes up too. If nothing else we should be working diligently to remove that element from our country.
This is all nonsense. I have no idea why you cats go to this fantasy immigration plan. Oh its to hide the racism. Oh, I don't hate brown immigrants, I just don't want millions upon millions of them coming here. Just delusion nonsense. I just wish cats would be honest. You got close in your previous post, about your belief that this immigrants are disloyal and criminal, now you are talking nonsense.

vantexan

This is all nonsense. I have no idea why you cats go to this fantasy immigration plan. Oh its to hide the racism. Oh, I don't hate brown immigrants, I just don't want millions upon millions of them coming here. Just delusion nonsense. I just wish cats would be honest. You got close in your previous post, about your belief that this immigrants are disloyal and criminal, now you are talking nonsense.
Son I have Hispanic cousins and am part Cherokee. You're the only true racist I see on this forum.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Lmfao. Wow

refineryworker05

That's because you're brainwashed by racist neoMarxist ideology.
Again this is the delusional stuff from republicans. Neo marxist ideology is just meaningless word vomit that is in the fever dreams of republicans to scare the shyt out of themselves. Oh, there are millions of neo marxists in America out to destroy us. Smh just insane nonsense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't give a friend about your racial make up of your family man. You believe hispanics are disloyal and criminal and bad for America.
That is nonsense. I don't know why you believe this insane conspiracy theory that if there were thousands of rich hispanics trying to immigrate here we would want to stop them because of their skin color. Your delusional beliefs make no sense.

vantexan

I don't give a friend about your racial make up of your family man. You believe hispanics are disloyal and criminal and bad for America.
No, I don't. I believe flooding the country with poor, uneducated, limited if any English people has little upside for the country. It's a cynical attempt by Democrats to get as many in as possible to create millions of new citizens who'll be beholden to the Democratic Party in future elections.

refineryworker05

That is nonsense. I don't know why you believe this insane conspiracy theory that if there were thousands of rich hispanics trying to immigrate here we would want to stop them because of their skin color. Your delusional beliefs make no sense.
Lol, where is this immigration policy articulated? We can pretend all sorts of things could happen or may happen, but the reality is no one is saying we should have an immigration policy of taking every rich hispanic that wants to live here. But we do have immigration discussions about diseased and criminal hispanics.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol, where is this immigration policy articulated? We can pretend all sorts of things could happen or may happen, but the reality is no one is saying we should have an immigration policy of taking every rich hispanic that wants to live here. But we do have immigration discussions about diseased and criminal hispanics.
You believe this insane conspiracy theory that if there were thousands of rich hispanics trying to immigrate here we would want to stop them because of their skin color.

refineryworker05

No, I don't. I believe flooding the country with poor, uneducated, limited if any English people has little upside for the country. It's a cynical attempt by Democrats to get as many in as possible to create millions of new citizens who'll be beholden to the Democratic Party in future elections.
We already have millions of immigrants in this nation, did America become poorer? Less educated? OR has the opposite occurred? what negative thing has happened due to immigration? Plus this doesn't describe any immigration policy proposal, so why do you keep bringing it up? You were closer to your truth when you said you believe hispanic immigrants are bad for America because they are disloyal and criminal. That's really what your anti immigrant beliefs are about, but you want to hide from that.

vantexan

We already have millions of immigrants in this nation, did America become poorer? Less educated? OR has the opposite occurred? what negative thing has happened due to immigration? Plus this doesn't describe any immigration policy proposal, so why do you keep bringing it up? You were closer to your truth when you said you believe hispanic immigrants are bad for America because they are disloyal and criminal. That's really what your anti immigrant beliefs are about, but you want to hide from that.
There's no comparison between our legal immigration system and flooding the country with millions of people who haven't been vetted. Do you honestly believe there aren't criminals coming up in the mix?

refineryworker05

There's no comparison between our legal immigration system and flooding the country with millions of people who haven't been vetted. Do you honestly believe there aren't criminals coming up in the mix?
Lol, there is a direct connection. We had unlimited immigration for nearly 60% of our nation's history. The law literally was if you made it to our shores you could become a citizen for nearly 60% of this nation's history. It is very difficult to be an illegal immigrant when the nation has unlimited immigration. Smh. You cats dont know what you all are talking about. I see it. Don't know this nation's history even a little bit.

Mutineer

Lol, there is a direct connection. We had unlimited immigration for nearly 60% of our nation's history. The law literally was if you made it to our shores you could become a citizen for nearly 60% of this nation's history. It is very difficult to be an illegal immigrant when the nation has unlimited immigration. Smh. You cats dont know what you all are talking about. I see it. Don't know this nation's history even a little bit.
...and for 60% of this nation's history we had slavery. The law literally was that a person could own a slave!

See how ridiculous your logic is? When it's convenient, you display ignorance to the fact that times and circumstances change, yet at the same time, people like you always want "change", seemingly for it's own sake...only as long as it fits your toxic narrative, and doesn't adversely affect or inconvenience yourselves.

It's apparent that you are insulated and/or blind to the negative effects of the vapid ideology you parrot. There are many citizens of this nation, like myself, who have lived, witnessed, and suffered the profound degradation and stratification of their communities due to the specific, exact ideals you so passionately defend and espouse.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You left out how before once you got here it was work or starve. No welfare, food stamps, free this, free that.