BIDEN GETS INVOLVED IN CERTAIN MASS SHOOTINGS, OTHERS-NOT SO MUCH?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Biden reacting to these shootings by blaming legal guns?

20221123_012545.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Last year, Vice President Kommie Harris rushed the very next day into Highland Park, after that shooting. Is she in Philly, Fort Worth, or Baltimore today?

newolddude

Last year, Vice President Kommie Harris rushed the very next day into Highland Park, after that shooting. Is she in Philly, Fort Worth, or Baltimore today?
Highland Park: 7 dead/48 injured at an organized parade in the daytime in one of the wealthiest suburbs of Chicago.

Philadelphia: 5 dead/2 injured at an unorganized street party at night in a not nice neighborhood.
Fort Worth: 3 dead/8 injured at a parking lot party
Baltimore: 3 dead/28 injured at a street party

So she cares more about white people. I would have figured that would excite you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Highland Park: 7 dead/48 injured at an organized parade in the daytime in one of the wealthiest suburbs of Chicago.

Philadelphia: 5 dead/2 injured at an unorganized street party at night in a not nice neighborhood.
Fort Worth: 3 dead/8 injured at a parking lot party
Baltimore: 3 dead/28 injured at a street party

So she cares more about white people. I would have figured that would excite you.
I think for Democrats it's more about what race is pre-judged to have done the shooting. Chicago black on black shooting get zero reaction from Biden for example, except for his go to comments on banning legal weapons.

vantexan

But who got us in this mess?
The Taliban were harboring the top al-Qaeda leadership who plotted the 9/11 attack from Afghanistan. That's who got us in this mess. You can make the argument that Bush and the Republicans took advantage of 9/11 to go into Iraq but going into Afghanistan was totally justified. Staying there for 20 years wasn't. Trump worked it out to get us out of there but Biden effed it up.