Big oil

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Oil is up 80% since Biden took office. At this rate we will have $10 per gallon gas before he leaves office.
That is the plan to get us back to the stone age. I don't think they have planned replacements for petroleum products that are plastics.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Electric cars will not be an option until a nationwide refueling system is adapted.
A charging station on every street corner.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Same reason you need gas stations on every corner. You occasionally get low on fuel. A lot of people like to take road trips too.
You can’t gas up at home overnight.

I love my gas. Don’t want an electric car but people make charging out to be a much bigger issue than it is.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why would you need that with 300 mile range?
Good lord---have you ever taken a road trip? We go 5-6 hundred miles + a day going to Texas. At 300 miles (less because you wouldn't want to run out of juice ) it would become a 3 or 4 day trip if we had to charge it up all the time. When they get electric cars that will do 7-8 hundred miles a day on a single charge then I might consider one. 300 is chicken feed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Good lord---have you ever taken a road trip? We go 5-6 hundred miles + a day going to Texas. At 300 miles (less because you wouldn't want to run out of juice ) it would become a 3 or 4 day trip if we had to charge it up all the time. When they get electric cars that will do 7-8 hundred miles a day on a single charge then I might consider one. 300 is chicken feed.
Yeah and you’re going to stop and refuel.

That has nothing to do with the point that you wouldn’t need a recharging station on every corner. Which is what I replied to.