bill clinton wont leave me alone

chev

Nightcrawler
Well, there goes more of that expendable pension money right out the window. :closedeye Another reason I screen my calls. :laugh:

JustAnotherBody

Well, there goes more of that expendable pension money right out the window. :closedeye Another reason I screen my calls. :laugh:

yah when i retire am either in so much pain cuz i bought food instead of medicane or so hungry cuz i ate instead of drugs ill just look back fondly on that call from bill clinton and let the great memories take away the pain!

(glad the anwsering machine caught it... i can listen to the messaage for the rest of my years)

helenofcalifornia

I got that call on my cell phone. (How did that get that number????) And he can call me anytime. Vote DEMOCRATIC!!!!!! Isn't it time for a change? Aren't the Republicans doing exactley what they accused the Democrats of doing, but making more money at it???

rushfan

"bill clinton wont leave me alone"

That's what Monica said.

They're all the same the "republicrats and demicans"

any122

adirondack man
I got that call on my cell phone. (How did that get that number????) And he can call me anytime. Vote DEMOCRATIC!!!!!! Isn't it time for a change? Aren't the Republicans doing exactley what they accused the Democrats of doing, but making more money at it???
LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER:lol: