Birthday .

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
The really disconcerting part of all of this is not really know whether the OP was serious or not. Which, if they were, leads to more troubling questions. But if it was just to rankle the feathers of the posters on here then it has met with limited success and the OPer may need t devise a more cutting edge question that doesn't make themselves sound like a 6 year old about to throw a tantrum.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

vvv

sorry for being so salty about this but mannn, * a birthday. I've been with UPS for ~10 years and mine's in December-- the only time I get the day off on my birthday is when it falls on a Sunday.

Who's fault is that??

I take my birthday week off every single year. And I also take off Christmas Eve every year.

It's another name and number on the calendar brother, regardless of the month it falls in. If your attendance is decent start enjoying your birthday off at your choosing and celebrate YOU and do something for YOURSELF.

PPH_over_9000

Who's fault is that??

I take my birthday week off every single year. And I also take off Christmas Eve every year.

It's another name and number on the calendar brother, regardless of the month it falls in. If your attendance is decent start enjoying your birthday off at your choosing and celebrate YOU and do something for YOURSELF.

Do you call out? Option week? Vacation?

I don't think my center allows for vacations during peak, and if they do I'm nowhere near where I'd need to be on the seniority list to realistically bid one. As far as calling out/option days... I think that's a great idea. That wasn't even an option this year, though, because when I switched from preload to driving they paid out all my accrued benefits (option days and sick days.)

I noticed recently that PST 45.00 has been showing up on my paystub, though, so I may've managed to get a few sick days back already.

vvv

Do you call out? Option week? Vacation?

I don't think my center allows for vacations during peak, and if they do I'm nowhere near where I'd need to be on the seniority list to realistically bid one. As far as calling out/option days... I think that's a great idea. That wasn't even an option this year, though, because when I switched from preload to driving they paid out all my accrued benefits (option days and sick days.)

I noticed recently that PST 45.00 has been showing up on my paystub, though, so I may've managed to get a few sick days back already.

Call in. Nobody is allowed option days or vacations during that time.