Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

history
1713743516895.png

Over70irregs

Only 2 choices
1. Going to 1M(marbles)
2. Going to 0
-You are collapsing that’s why you have no cuts. They are stalling.
Japanese yen is collapsing
Vietnamese collapsing

Last edited:

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

25+ Year UPSer and Teamster
Dude is a machine. Best thing when wrong he admits it.
His background gives him a huge advantage. And you could tell he’s put a lot of time and research into BTC. I’ve been listening to just about all of his daily “talks.” Along with “Simply Bitcoin.” I was into “Crypto News Alerts” for a while but he talks about sh#tcoins so it got old rather quickly.

Over70irregs

His background gives him a huge advantage. And you could tell he’s put a lot of time and research into BTC. I’ve been listening to just about all of his daily “talks.” Along with “Simply Bitcoin.” I was into “Crypto News Alerts” for a while but he talks about sh#tcoins so it got old rather quickly.
He’s good. Studying Bitcoin University lately.

Over70irregs

ETHEREUM

Ethereum developer Consensys has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, striking back against what the company calls an “unlawful seizure of authority” over Ethereum by the federal regulator.
The company wants a federal court to declare that ETH (ETH) is not a security, any investigation of ConsenSys based on the idea that ETH is a security "would violate" the company's fifth amendment rights

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

ETHEREUM

Ethereum developer Consensys has filed a lawsuit against the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, striking back against what the company calls an “unlawful seizure of authority” over Ethereum by the federal regulator.
The company wants a federal court to declare that ETH (ETH) is not a security, any investigation of ConsenSys based on the idea that ETH is a security "would violate" the company's fifth amendment rights
Fred Krueger says get out of ETH.

100%ORIONComplianceGuy

People are not realizing….
I still use CashApp to buy BTC sometimes. It’s not the cheapest (fees) but def much cheaper than many. I have free reoccurring DCA set up with River. But use CashApp for smash buys if there are no freebee specials going on elsewhere. I love how they are not only inexpensive but I can transfer to my custody within minutes of buying as well. No waiting periods.