Black Entrepreneurs Day Presented by Chase for Business Announces New Partnership With UPS & Addition of ‘Flipping the Box Segment’

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Black Entrepreneurs Day Presented by Chase for Business Announces New Partnership With UPS & Addition of ‘Flipping the Box Segment’ - AP News

Daymond John, founder and CEO of FUBU and co-star of ABC’s four-time Emmy Award-winning show, Shark Tank, has the country buzzing about his forthcoming Black Entrepreneurs Day presented by Chase for Business.

Today, alongside UPS, the event unveils a new addition to the show - Flipping The Box Presented by UPS. The segment will put Daymond in the hot seat for the only time during Black Entrepreneurs Day, as he is interviewed by a UPS executive. Gerard Gibbons, UPS President of Small and Medium Business and U.S. Marketing, will interview Daymond about his entrepreneurial journey and the lessons other entrepreneurs and small business owners can learn from his success.

“We are thrilled to be partnering with UPS for Black Entrepreneurs Day, and I’m looking forward to delving into my own experiences as an entrepreneur during Flipping The Box,” said Daymond. “I know firsthand the importance of shipping from my early days at FUBU, and hope that my chat with Mr. Gibbons will pull back the curtain a bit on just how important logistics are for small and growing businesses.”