Bloomberg - Wienie Technocrat

oldngray

nowhere special
Every Democrat ain't the same. Just like every Republican ain't the same. Life isn't black and white lile that

Same as not every Turd is the same

Bristol.jpg

newfie

I don't know much about Bloomberg except his autocratic and oppressive tendencies when it comes to freedoms of the individual.

Jun 1, 2012
This week, New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg announced that he will outlaw the ... that they need a billionaire technocrat to force them to stop buying more of it. .... a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

When you act like a petty tyrant, making arbitrary decisions with absolutely no basis in science or common sense is your prerogative. In the Bloomberg’s vernacular this is referred to as “leadership.” "I think that's what the public wants the mayor to do," he explained. The public’s loathing for large-sized soda is so high, evidently, that they need a billionaire technocrat to force them to stop buying more of it.

bloombergpoint.banner.reuters.jpg.jpg

his claim to fame is he did a better job of running NYC then the present weinie

newfie

We also thought that we would never have a reality TV star in the Oval Office but here we are.

He think he said that would never happen in a wishful way. Trump could only hope to face a bloomberg/warren ticket to compete with. you wouldnt have enough charisma in that ticket to fill a thimble

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
you're learning . happiness is paying your bills and having a little left over
That's not a LibTurd thing ... he wouldn't understand.
Yup. That is being rich.
I'm certainly not rich but I pay my bills every month and pay off my credit cards every month.
It's called living within one's means and in my case, below my means.
You wouldn't understand that ... it's a fiscal responsible thing.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That's not a LibTurd thing ... he wouldn't understand.

I'm certainly not rich but I pay my bills every month and pay off my credit cards every month.
It's called living within one's means and in my case, below my means.
You wouldn't understand that ... it's a fiscal responsible thing.
I understand perfectly. I have zero debt, don't work and a pile of investments to tap in the future.