Books I would never buy.

P

pickup

If I Did It

by OJ Simpson

It is a book I could never buy because the actual book was never released (although there are some unauthorized copies floating around).

bbsam

Staff member
The Meteoric Rise and Tragic Fall of a UPS Legend

by But Benefits Are Great

with a foreward by Living the Dream
Now that is cold heartless and damn funny. But should you ever pen the Best-Seller "Respect, Care, and Compassion on the Internet Super Highway" I won't buy it, but I will peruse it at the library with delighted skepticism.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Now that is cold heartless and damn funny. But should you ever pen the Best-Seller "Respect, Care, and Compassion on the Internet Super Highway" I won't buy it, but I will peruse it at the library with delighted skepticism.

I will publish 2 versions--one will be for the general public and the second, which will have a lot more pictures and will be written in crayon, will be for RPS contractors.:wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
I will publish 2 versions--one will be for the general public and the second, which will have a lot more pictures and will be written in crayon, will be for RPS contractors.:wink2:
But now, that one I would buy in a heart beat. Make sure you use at least the 64 box Crayolas--not some cheap knock-off brand. RPS contractors hate cheap knock-off brands.:angry: