Boss Is a overbearing

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why is a PT sup telling any driver how to their job

Because, per ​the contract, the P/T sup is designated by UPS as a management person.
Union represented employees must comply with instructions given by UPS Management personnel unless unsafe to do so.
You can grieve later.

brownIEman

Why is a PT sup telling any driver how to their job

This is the wrong question. Why is a driver thinking it is ok to move a package car without his seat belt on? And why does he think it is ok to steal 2 minutes of time after his break. I get it is just 2 minutes, so I would ask if he and everyone else supporting this guy would be fine with the sup just shaving 2 minutes off everyones timecard to make their production numbers look better. It is just 2 minutes. How much is ok to steal? If you have a number that IS ok to steal, and the number that is ok to steal from the company is higher than the number that is ok steal from employees, well then, welcome to hypocricy, enjoy your stay.

But to answer the question of why a pt is telling this driver how to to his/her job, it is becuase this driver thinks it is ok to do the job as mentioned above.

jaker

trolling
What I am trying to say is why would a PT sup know anything about what I did on route ,this kid has confused me a little he sounds like a PT but then he goes into being a driver