Box with wine bottles pictured

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What was this thread about? Why did jumpman derail it?...lmao
You three make a complete mockary of this site and really just need your own thread or private conversation so everyone else doesn't have to deal with it.

This thread actually started out as a decent thread over a subject that hadnt been covered here many times before. You three had it totally off topic by page 2. Pathetic really grow up.

Brownslave688

I just come here a whole lot less than I did before. 90% of the threads are the same now. 15-20 comments about the subject at hand. Then complete nonsense.

What I find really sad is if it was a few of our young part time early 20 something's it could be chalked up to just being kids. Unfourunatly those kids are much more mature than what I see here sometimes.

This website was not founded for people to basically turn every thread into their own private conversation about nothing. There's a thread about nothing it's called meaningless fluff which is 90% of what I see you three post. Use that thread or have a private conversation. It's really not that hard.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Lately I've been getting a lot of thin express envelopes with the 21+ requirement. I used to only see that on pills & booze, but now it seems some financial paperwork or checks are being sent that way.

Brownslave688

Lately I've been getting a lot of thin express envelopes with the 21+ requirement. I used to only see that on pills & booze, but now it seems some financial paperwork or checks are being sent that way.
Yep I had a girl that was suing someone and had legal paperwork sent to her. She was only 20.

I felt bad but it was an apt and she said she had a room mate that was 21. I said just send her to the door tomorrow.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I just come here a whole lot less than I did before. 90% of the threads are the same now. 15-20 comments about the subject at hand. Then complete nonsense.

What I find really sad is if it was a few of our young part time early 20 something's it could be chalked up to just being kids. Unfourunatly those kids are much more mature than what I see here sometimes.

This website was not founded for people to basically turn every thread into their own private conversation about nothing. There's a thread about nothing it's called meaningless fluff which is 90% of what I see you three post. Use that thread or have a private conversation. It's really not that hard.
If you don't like what I have to say...put me on ignore...that's not that difficult either. It's just clicking a little button...that is, if you finished insulting us?

Brownslave688

Never heard that. I've delivered and picked up big boxes of cigars to/from a couple of cigar shops.
I deliver a monster box of cigars to a guy once a week. He has one in his mouth all the time.

I even get cigars for personal use thru Thompson cigars and they come ups.

oldngray

nowhere special
I deliver a monster box of cigars to a guy once a week. He has one in his mouth all the time.

I had a guy who got his cigars once a month also. He had to ration himself towards the end of the month to make them last. And he always knew what day they would be coming and would be waiting for them on that day. I never got cigars from him but he worked at a sausage company and gave me free brats and pepperoni.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

I buy though that magazine sometimes They have some good specials that have a good variety at a fair price. I only buy them in warm wheather months I'm not freezing my balls off to smoke a cigar. It's something I enjoy outdoors on nice days.

Brownslave688

I buy though that magazine sometimes They have some good specials that have a good variety at a fair price. I only buy them in warm wheather months I'm not freezing my balls off to smoke a cigar. It's something I enjoy outdoors on nice days.
Funny you say that. This guy has a propane heater he sits right in front of his spot on the porch. Sits out there all day and smokes.

iowa boy

Management must have your balls in a vise. To even think you will get fired for DRing a valid DR package shows that they obviously are doing their job to keep you scared. Show me where in the methods it says to not DR this package. If anything I would say your creating a send again package and costing the company money by not delivering it. Like I said before. It is a government requirement to place a signature required notice on all alcohol and firearms. As far as a high value package goes, I think it is stupid that UPS doesn't make their customers pay for the package to be signature required. But if I'm handed a high value by management then yes, I will get a signature.

My balls are safely ensconced in my wifes purse where they should be. Show me in the methods where its safe to DR a box that has some sort of a wine bottle on the side. A little common sense should come into play in the process of doing our job. If I DR said box and it comes up missing because some underage individual thinks that there was wine in it, who's in trouble then. UPS will come back and say it was a bad DR. Guess who's on the hook for that package?

In our bldg. we have had two drivers fired to making mistakes with regards to handling alcohol or a firearm. These individuals ended up having to travel around 6 hours one way to attend their respective hearings to find out how long their suspensions were gonna last due to their stupidity.

If I create a send again because I value my job, then so be it. I don't care. I would much rather drive home and beg to use my balls once in a while rather than have to travel 6 hours in one direction to beg to keep my job.

BrownTexas

I'd be interested to know what these mistakes were before going into some pointless battle. Fire me for releasing a package that it never told me I couldn't. I'd love the time off and the nice back pay check ill get when I get my job back. I revert back to the post earlier someone made. Until they give me a list of the contents in these packages I'm not responsible for what pictures are on it.