Breaking News! Biden and Pelosi join Trump as Racist Old White Entitled Politicians

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
AOC: Nancy Pelosi Is A Racist
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) accused House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) of being racist and "singling out" women of color in remarks made to the Washington Post.

"When these comments first started, I kind of thought that she was keeping the progressive flank at more of an arm’s distance in order to protect more moderate members, which I understood. But the persistent singling out . . . it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful . . . the explicit singling out of newly elected women of color."

"I think Joe Biden fumbles all the time because Joe Biden suffers from old white male entitlement, where he can't simply say 'I was wrong," Charlamagne elaborated. "Or he can't simply say 'I'm sorry.' He can't say, 'Hey, you know I thought this way at one time, but now I think a different way.'”

Mutineer

Liberals eating their own again? Bizarre. But not really, anymore. It's rare when I approve of anything that could be described as 'the new normal'.

I'm beginning to entertain the notion that AOC is a double-agent of the far right. I mean, stranger things HAVE happened. And she's doing a fantastic job.

Pictures of AOC very often show her in an expression that shows the whites of her eyes are plainly visible above the iris. Years ago, a retired corrections officer I once knew told me that expression is a fairly reliable indicator the person is hallucinating, under the influence of amphetamines, or just plain bat-chit crazy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Pictures of AOC very often show her in an expression that shows the whites of her eyes are plainly visible above the iris. Years ago, a retired corrections officer I once knew told me that expression is a fairly reliable indicator the person is hallucinating, under the influence of amphetamines, or just plain bat-chit crazy.
Hmmm ... bat-chit crazy definitely!