Bronczek

Oldfart

Unfortunately threads that start out as informative quickly devolve into personal attacks and bickering. If you really want information you can always send me a PM. Oh, and the “no one cares” comment is only directed at one person.
Or he could PM someone that might know the answer

TNT Frosty

Yes, cheers on that, Ill read the first page... and if I do need more advice, Ill see about PM some of you who do know more.

Cheers guys.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Your obsession with me is borderline creepy. If you paid half as much attention to your wife as you do to me she might just let you retire.
You think she wants to listen to him babble about nothing while using the words miserable and bummer every 2 seconds.

He says those 2 words so much he should turn that finger hes pointing around at himself.

Oldfart

Your obsession with me is borderline creepy. If you paid half as much attention to your wife as you do to me she might just let you retire.
Spending the week in Daytona waiting to head to Atlanta for the next race brings lots of dead time. 3 days on the beach has me tired of the sand. You constantly respond and critique my post and when I catch you giving incorrect information, which is pretty easy to do, you get upset. Retire? Working 10 hrs a week and having full benefits and over 9 weeks of vacation next year, I might work till I am 70 so I can draw a full pension AND my paycheck. Plus my sweet deal upsets cactus and bacha so bad, it is easy to want to keep going.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Spending the week in Daytona waiting to head to Atlanta for the next race brings lots of dead time. 3 days on the beach has me tired of the sand. You constantly respond and critique my post and when I catch you giving incorrect information, which is pretty easy to do, you get upset. Retire? Working 10 hrs a week and having full benefits and over 9 weeks of vacation next year, I might work till I am 70 so I can draw a full pension AND my paycheck. Plus my sweet deal upsets cactus and bacha so bad, it is easy to want to keep going.
Cool story

Oldfart

Glad you enjoyed it. Beautiful weather in Daytona this week. Just hope it follows me to Atlanta. Will be glad to share a cold beer with anyone wanting to enjoy a fun day in beautiful Hampton Ga.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Glad you enjoyed it. Beautiful weather in Daytona this week. Just hope it follows me to Atlanta. Will be glad to share a cold beer with anyone wanting to enjoy a fun day in beautiful Hampton Ga.
Oh, I didnt read it. Like all of your posts, (this one included) half way through the first sentence i get so bored I almost pass out.

You taking your nephson with you?!?!? save some cousins for the rest of us brother. DO IT FOR DALE YEE YEE

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Oh, I didnt read it. Like all of your posts, (this one included) half way through the first sentence i get so bored I almost pass out.

You taking your nephson with you?!?!? save some cousins for the rest of us brother. DO IT FOR DALE YEE YEE
Kind of like this? Lol.

62CFD00F-8D22-4A42-86EC-D4711EF68F6B.gif

Oldfart

Anyone watching Duke/Carolina game? Had to sell my tickets after my plans changed. It is crazy what people will pay for these tickets?