Brown Cafe App for IOS - License Expired?

Kadok

Hello all.

When I opened the Brown Cafe app on my IOS, I received the error “License Expired”.

D9A39520-35F9-42BD-A34A-977E9CEA8C47.png

(See pic attached)

Does anyone have some advice on how I can get the app to work?

Thanks.

-KK

Indecisi0n

Paypal me your membership fee of $25 and I will renew your license . It goes to old retired ups drivers who sit around in their pee stain underwear all day waiting for children to run on their lawn so they can yell at them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Paypal me your membership fee of $25 and I will renew your license . It goes to old retired ups drivers who sit around in their pee stain underwear all day waiting for children to run on their lawn so they can yell at them.
and we thank you for your support.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Hello all.

When I opened the Brown Cafe app on my IOS, I received the error “License Expired”.

View attachment 260041

(See pic attached)

Does anyone have some advice on how I can get the app to work?

Thanks.

-KK
I'm pretty sure the app is no longer supported.

@cheryl
4 years ago the developer quit supporting the app that was publicly released. Functions kept breaking and they never were fixed, so I quit paying for it. I hired a different developer in early 2017 and was never happy with the way that app functioned. I kept paying every month and requesting bug fixes that would take months. That app was never functional enough to publicly release. I finally let that developer go in February this year.

The browser version works well on browsers, so for now we're going with that.

Indecisi0n

4 years ago the developer quit supporting the app that was publicly released. Functions kept breaking and they never were fixed, so I quit paying for it. I hired a different developer in early 2017 and was never happy with the way that app functioned. I kept paying every month and requesting bug fixes that would take months. That app was never functional enough to publicly release. I finally let that developer go in February this year.

The browser version works well on browsers, so for now we're going with that.
Pay me and let's see what happens .

5seeinghabits

I collect cardboard dust in a baby jar.
I would pay to use the App. I think a lot of people would too.

Attachments

• 402DE07E-F08A-4578-B160-AFD1A1F3BCBB.jpeg
    402DE07E-F08A-4578-B160-AFD1A1F3BCBB.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 248