Browncafe "seniority"

browniehound

How long has browncafe been around? Is it '98? I was just curious who the most senior poster was on browncafe. From what I observe its Moreluck and I know Tie is up there also. Is there anyone here that pre-dates Moreluck?

Overpaid Union Thug

I would have been up there somewhere if I hadn't re-registered under my current screen name. I joined sometime around late 1999 or possibly very early 2000. It's hard to remember now. I'm not even sure what my first screen name was. LOL. It's been like eight years. I remember TieGuy though. And I think Dannyboy was on allot then.

DS

Fenderbender
I remember way back about 10 years ago talking to
Wily old vet and dannyboy.I remember SWINGDRIVER
and Ms.swing,I remember leastbest,a musician if I recall,
there was yellowdog...that was happy to fire a driver with his bulkhead open,I was double_standard for years but I got
tired of explaining why I chose that name.It would be cool if someone who knew how to do it could go back in time and show the progression of the cafe with excerpts from old posts
and original members.It would be cool to see the first members names and avatars

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The oldest Brown Cafe archive that I can find is October 1999. The Brown Cafe existed prior to that on a couple of different url's but I can't find any archived versions
:(

tieguy

Banned
The oldest Brown Cafe archive that I can find is October 1999. The Brown Cafe existed prior to that on a couple of different url's but I can't find any archived versions
:(

Very interesting. I'd forgotten about jbul. Hope he is doing well. He was fighting some nasty health issues back then.

seachange

not a problem! you can use the web archive to look at any website. i checked out ups vs fdx in 1996 (when i used to work in ecommerce mktg dept). glad you liked it and certainly glad i could win back some rep points that i had lost!! LOL

tieguy

Banned
If you click on members list ( top left middle) then join date it will sort the current members in the order they joined. My2cents is second to Cheryl.

I have more by one day but she has been much more productive here then I.

couple of names near the top of the list that I had not realized were here that long. :thumbup1:

DS

Fenderbender
WOW! moreluck has posted around 10,242 times since May 5th 2000...I think she has the most seniority.

hoser

Industrial Slob
How long has browncafe been around? Is it '98? I was just curious who the most senior poster was on browncafe. From what I observe its Moreluck and I know Tie is up there also. Is there anyone here that pre-dates Moreluck?
click on members list then click on 'join date'

cheryl Administrator 10-23-1999 540
my2cents Member 05-03-2000 37
tieguy Benevolent Dictator 05-04-2000 4,509

diadlover

Not being negative, but a lot of her posts have never been read.

^^^^Yeah, that just isn't right.
ups79, you're shameless. Combing the local pages for anything to complain about and then concealing your rudeness in a cloak of professional camaraderie by saying "not being negative.....". You're a cancer, ups79, a cancer on the ambitions of funny and kind women everywhere.

That being said, Moreluck, you rock!
I need a hug

:0(

*hug*

(and yes, I copped a feel.....)

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
moreluck, DL is just trying to score more rep points, he's trying to pass Tie, Tooner, and Over9five!:tongue_sm