budda

terrymac

what do I do with the budda message ive found in my brown cafe message area?

Last edited by a moderator:

terrymac

sorry I miss spelled. buddah maybe,,, er thought I got a warning from the addinistrator how to deal with this. thanks:crying:

browned_out

Somebody sent me this private message, I suppose they sent it to other people on this site too.
Originally Posted by buddha
Hello,
I'm new here and just wanted to say "hi" :)

How's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
buddha
http://two.xthost.info/buddha

DS

Fenderbender
what do I do with the budda message ive found in my brown cafe message area?
Terry mac, a few people have recieved this as a private message.
Cheryl is aware of it.The funny thing is,it is being posted by a non member,so theres no real way to contact them.It does seem quite harmless though.

diesel96

So Fla don't know nuthin bout no Budda, Day all Cuban... RIght Diesel!!

When the new revolutionary government led by Fidel Castro came to power in 1959, the economic and political situation changed. Many Chinese grocery store owners, having had their properties expropriated by the new government, left Cuba. Most of these settled in the United States, particularly nearby Florida, where they and their U.S.-born children are called Chinese-Americans or Cuban-Americans of Chinese descent, while a relatively few to nearby Dominican Republic and other Latin American countries, and also to U.S.-ruled territory of Puerto Rico, where they are called Chinese Puerto Ricans, Cuban-Puerto Ricans of Chinese descent, or Cuban-Americans of Chinese descent. Chinese refugees to United States include people whose ancestors came to Cuba 10 years before the Cuban Revolution and those from United States. These Chinese American refugees, whose ancestors had come from California, were happy to be back in the United States. As a result of this exodus, the number of pure Chinese dropped sharply in Havana’s Barrio Chino. The places they migrated to had a unique Chinese culture and a popularity of Chinese Cuban restaurants.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Apparently buddha is a spam bot testing the forum software in preparation for future spam attacks. There have been many of the exact same "buddha" private messages and emails reported by administrators of other forums run on this software.

In an effort to block any future use of our system to send spam I've disabled the member to member email and changed the private message flood check (the minimum time that must pass before a user can send another private message) to 5 minutes.

Spam sent by private message is never sent to admins or mods so if anyone ever receives another suspicious private message please immediately forward it to one of the staff so that we can delete the spam messages and ban the user.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll continue to do our best to keep our private message system spam free.