BUSHWACKED by legacy. The end of the BUSH ERA Feb 20, 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Be fair TOS.

Post the donors to the Democrats too.

I have been fair.

I have said since DAY ONE, that citizens united was BAD for our political system and the DEMOCRATS would out fundraise the republicans at their own game.

But, the point i was making, was look at the millions of dollars spent to buy influence from the BUSHES only to end up wasting their money. We are looking at 10's of millions of dollars invested by a small number of people versus a guy like YOU that might send in 50 bucks on your best day.

To say that citizens united was anything but a disaster to our political system is a flat out lie given these kinds of numbers.

TOS.

BrownArmy

And we can see that mad money won't buy an election (Jeb)...

Maybe Citizens United isn't the bugbear we thought it was.

(Still think CU sucks).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And we can see that mad money won't buy an election (Jeb)...

Maybe Citizens United isn't the bugbear we thought it was.

(Still think CU sucks).

Its the buying of an election and the influence of a small group of americans versus the entire american voters that is the problem.

The republicans wanted to have unlimited funds to try and buy an election, and Jeb Bush is an example of a complete fail. Hundreds of millions of dollars and he couldnt get elected dog catcher.

I have a problem with both sides having unlimited funds, but I do like it when the Democrats utlilize a republican ideal and shove it where the sun dont shine.

TOS.

BrownArmy

I have a problem with both sides having unlimited funds, but I do like it when the Democrats utlilize a republican ideal and shove it where the sun dont shine.

TOS.

Mutually assured destruction?

If the stakes are raised equally on both sides, don't we just achieve parity?

Don't get me wrong, all the money bums me out, but we just saw an example where Citizens United fell down drunk into the gutter (Jeb).

Time will tell.

newfie

I have been fair.

I have said since DAY ONE, that citizens united was BAD for our political system and the DEMOCRATS would out fundraise the republicans at their own game.

But, the point i was making, was look at the millions of dollars spent to buy influence from the BUSHES only to end up wasting their money. We are looking at 10's of millions of dollars invested by a small number of people versus a guy like YOU that might send in 50 bucks on your best day.

To say that citizens united was anything but a disaster to our political system is a flat out lie given these kinds of numbers.

TOS.

how do you feel about George Soro's buying elections?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
how do you feel about George Soro's buying elections?

George Soros influence is NOTHING compared to SHELDON ADDELSONS influence on the republican party.

All you right wingers listen to FOX throw out Soros name over and over, but they never mention SHELDON ADDELSONS influence on candidates DIRECTLY.

They are both equally as wrong, and a prime example of whats wrong with our political system, but I see where YOU are coming from (just like all republicans) YOU think you can BUY your way back into the white house, so Citizens United isnt a problem with you, that is of course, when the democrats use Citizens United better than your party can.

AKA Hillary Clinton.

Get over it.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not that you have admitted Soro's is buying elections, how about Oprah winfrey?

Why are you worried about Oprah??

Why are you not worried about these select people?? Do you think "THEY" collectively were trying to buy an election??

12734025_10205434925544934_2346407219702861451_n.jpg

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
anther liberal cherry picked list?

Cherry picked?

As if it didnt exist in the context of this discussion?

Whats wrong with you bro, you cant take the obvious?

Oh wait, youre worried about Soros, while the 1% of this country buy your nominee FOR YOU.

Yet, YOU think you are a part of the process.

TOS.