But He’s Right Though....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That's your opinion, and it's far less informed than mine.

Wrong. But at least you admit to your level of understanding, so that's progress.

Wrong, if they expect to use those recordings in any court setting.

That's your opinion, and it is very poorly informed. But I see it's a waste of time trying to inform you, so I'm done.

Maybe you need to inform the legal system because it doesn't agree with you. Otherwise you're just a polished bacha.

59 Dano

And what might that be in this case?

To have a video doorbell.

There was no reason for her not to turn the recording over to the police who in turn could if they chose to do so turn the matter over to the DA or the local municipal court judge for further action.

Why would she turn it over to the cops? She's not alleging that he committed a crime.

If i was that driver I would be out looking for a good civil rights attorney and contact OSHA and ask it to look at the tape for workplace health and safety violations.

Which of your civil rights was violated?

bacha29

Press charges for what, pray tell?
That's for law enforcement to decide. May I remind you that if you don't live there you probably do not know what if any local ordinances that may be apply in this matter. Remember the new catch phrase going around........see something....say something.

bacha29

To have a video doorbell.

Why would she turn it over to the cops? She's not alleging that he committed a crime.

Which of your civil rights was violated?
Look Dano, either present us with your juris degree and your license to practice law in the state where this incident occurred or forget about it and move on. Without it then your's is simply another layman's opinion same as everyone else's on the thread.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Look Dano, either present us with your juris degree and your license to practice law in the state where this incident occurred or forget about it and move on. Without it then your's is simply another layman's opinion same as everyone else's on the thread.

He speaks for the entire legal system, apparently. His understanding is all that is needed to determine laws, and rights. Did you know that laws grant freedoms, and not limit them? I bet no one but @59 Dano knew that before he decreed it so. Lol.

59 Dano

That's for law enforcement to decide. May I remind you that if you don't live there you probably do not know what if any local ordinances that may be apply in this matter. Remember the new catch phrase going around........see something....say something.

This doesn't make any sense.

59 Dano

One layman's opinion is more informed than another layman's opinion.

If we were arguing about medicine -and both of us being laymen- you'd be the guy saying that you treat a broken bone by having a dog pee on it and I'd be the guy saying that there's no medical proof that that works. And then you'd respond by telling me that I didn't go to medical school.

At some point you probably need to yield to common sense.

59 Dano

He speaks for the entire legal system, apparently. His understanding is all that is needed to determine laws, and rights. Did you know that laws grant freedoms, and not limit them? I bet no one but @59 Dano knew that before he decreed it so. Lol.

Consider that I'm dealing with a person who thinks the use of a Ring doorbell is a crime.

bacha29

We told Dano not to make too many trips to the Fedex Mind Control and Reeducation Academy. He wouldn't listen.

bacha29

This doesn't make any sense.
Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense to others. After all you, the only pattern of thought you know is the one drilled into your head at the academy. I told you not to make so many trips there but noooo you wouldn't listen.

dezguy

One layman's opinion is more informed than another layman's opinion.

If we were arguing about medicine -and both of us being laymen- you'd be the guy saying that you treat a broken bone by having a dog pee on it and I'd be the guy saying that there's no medical proof that that works. And then you'd respond by telling me that I didn't go to medical school.

At some point you probably need to yield to common sense.
Dog pee isn't the remedy for a bone break?? Damn... I'll be right back...

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense to others. After all you, the only pattern of thought you know is the one drilled into your head at the academy. I told you not to make so many trips there but noooo you wouldn't listen.
And, more probably, YOU are the stupid one in the room.

Whither

Scofflaw
You don't even use correct English.

ok boomer.gif