Call in question

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
What happens when you get back and the supe says you need to go help so and so, right now?

In the central, there can be no discipline for any driver that refuses work after returning to the building completing a full days work. I know what your gonna say, if your under 8 thats not a full day, however a full day for us consists of what you were dispatched with in the AM.

That being said, if you refused work and were under 8, you will not get your 8hr guarantee.

Theichii

so basically the way it feels is, if you do the fair days' work that they want you to do quickly and efficiently, they punish you by giving you work that another driver cannot do quickly and efficiently. I normally would not mind, honestly, some overtime is great, but it happens on a daily basis and it is tiring ending up with more stops, packages, and miles than anyone else because i have to go help someone everyday.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
so basically the way it feels is, if you do the fair days' work that they want you to do quickly and efficiently, they punish you by giving you work that another driver cannot do quickly and efficiently. I normally would not mind, honestly, some overtime is great, but it happens on a daily basis and it is tiring ending up with more stops, packages, and miles than anyone else because i have to go help someone everyday.
Try slowing down to a human pace and you may survive to see your retirement party.

Re-Raise

Kids .... They are so cute at this age.