Calling all friends for help

Indecisi0n

My center manager yelled at me today and hurt my feelings. I don't think it was right. He said I was useless but my mother says that is an outright lie. She says I am able to do anything I put my mind to. Where do I go from here? I need to rectify this problem.

oldngray

nowhere special
calm Jenny.png

rod

Retired 22 years
I suggest you take the rest of the day off and join the protesters at the "Not My President Day" gatherings going on today. Those folks have had their feelings hurt too.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My center manager yelled at me today and hurt my feelings. I don't think it was right. He said I was useless but my mother says that is an outright lie. She says I am able to do anything I put my mind to. Where do I go from here? I need to rectify this problem.
You and the center manager weren't dating, were you?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Just put your mind to it!

Indecisi0n

When I get back to the center I am going to have to confront him. Would it be weird to have my mom on speaker phone in his office so we can all talk together ?

WorknLateHuh

When I get back to the center I am going to have to confront him. Would it be weird to have my mom on speaker phone in his office so we can all talk together ?

Should be ok... I think there is language for that in the master.

If that fails then build a snow fort together in the snow behind the center to renew your friendship

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Such a pansy! I'd have been proud to be called useless from my manager.