Campaign Hiding the Guns from Hillary

wkmac

OK, when I read the headline to this story, my comedic side just kicked in. Is the reason in the article a cover story as the real fear is Hillary if she loses will go off the deep end!
:happy-very:

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080107/NATION/415598644/1001

In all seriousness, it a wise move but let's hope and pray no matter who wins that nothing even hinting of this kinda concern ever rasies it's ugly head. Nobody wins and we all lose when these type things happen.

jmo

moreluck

golden ticket member
"The Internet is rife with theories that someone may try to assassinate the senator — typing into Google "assassinate Obama" brings up more than 2,000 hits."

The article says to check it out, but isn't the FBI or secret svc. checking on who hits that google site? OR, am I paranoid as to the capabilities of the computer and people checking where you go?

wkmac

"The Internet is rife with theories that someone may try to assassinate the senator — typing into Google "assassinate Obama" brings up more than 2,000 hits."

The article says to check it out, but isn't the FBI or secret svc. checking on who hits that google site? OR, am I paranoid as to the capabilities of the computer and people checking where you go?

My guess is they are looking and under the "probable cause" position but that's JMO.