Campaign Trail Racist Remarks,"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I love white clowns using the term woke. You clowns are led around, use the terms and think your hip, cool and in touch.

I'm a negro, you're being scammed by the cream that wants to continue to manipulate you lessers for their gain, yet you think you're somewhat more advanced than the ":poop: for brains." on the other side.

Woke my ass, just :censored2: whitey's trying to prove their better, nicer, and they are only useful idiots.

What a joke.
In the left’s vernacular, isn’t ‘woke’ synonymous with ‘oblivious’?

newfie

I don't think Uncle Joe is a racist. But I do think it's a problem if the leading Democratic candidate comes off as less articulate than even Donald Trump. Joe is looking really, really old.
Dem dar old fella's don't speak the same way the Yung uns do

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Racist and White Supremacist candidate slips up and lets his real thoughts slip out on the campaign trail.
Trump's frequent gaffes are driving nails in his coffin.
Nadler says Trump is actively being investigated for impeachment.
734644.jpg

Glad to see you finally come to your senses on this stain on our country

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Your point was made. If Trump had said the same as Biden, the "woke" would've risen, and shouted their disdain for our KKK leader. :devil3::lol:

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
I don't think Uncle Joe is a racist. But I do think it's a problem if the leading Democratic candidate comes off as less articulate than even Donald Trump. Joe is looking really, really old.
Less articulate than Donald Trump? A little bit or like night?

bbsam

Staff member
The good news is liberals can't be racist
Sure they can.

I’m pretty sure every true conservative in the US curses the current liberal flea bag running up the debt every single night.

And as he’s made clear time and time again, he is a racist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sure they can.

I’m pretty sure every true conservative in the US curses the current liberal flea bag running up the debt every single night.

And as he’s made clear time and time again, he is a racist.
There were a lot of people cussing Obama ... that's for sure.