Can anyone help me get a large safari hat?

Raysteffen

I have been seeing the large safari type hats that people have been wearing however they are not available at our terminal. This would be a great item to wear while hooking/breaking trailers while it is pouring rain. If anyone could help me get a size large I would be willing to compensate for the price of the hat and a bonus for your help. Please contact me at if you can help and leave your contact information. Thank you.

Gideon129

i googled UPS Brand safari hat and this was the top result. is this the one you were talking about? i may buy one, they are pretty nice.
UPS United Parcel Service Hat Boonie Safari Jungle Aussie Fishing Bucket Style | eBay

Johney

If you are talking about the brown uniform style hats drivers wear,I do believe it is against company policy to get uniform gear and sell them even to another employee.

Buckethead

They do offer a "boonie" style hat as part of the uniform, its ordered thru HR or whoever orders your uniforms at your barn. We have a few drivers at my barn that have successfully ordered them.

Since its summer, it will be easier to order them, just tell them that you are sensitive to the sun and that other drivers had recommended it.