can someone answer my question about the dating policy in ups !

Dating policy

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years
There is this chick that moves trucks at my center, she apparently banged another dude that works with us while back. She keeps eyeing me, should I hit it or will it be awkward afterwards? Any input is appreciated..

is the dude she banged before you scratching himself?

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif

Is our date for Saturday night off?

Mikey123

That's the fun of not having a route, you meet lots of ladies and don't need to go searching on the weekends because you already have plans with her when your off lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Had a sup and an IT person, One had to quit.
Had a driver and a customer service/ business agent, ba got fired.
Had a sup and a center manager, get in a battle, after an affair turned bad, center manager got fired.
Now we have a driver and a customer service, Business development person, both still married, and its all unicorns and butterflies.
Remember when a relative couldnt be hired even if thousands of miles apart, and now we employ members of familes? Actually they beg for them.

Can someone tell me what's the difference between management and management dating and working with eachother and hourly and manegement dating and management marriage with marriage working with eachother and all working in the same building and shift ? I don't get it some get in trouble and moved and they let others get away with it
When in doubt, get out.

DN88

Nothing wrong with dating or marriage, you just have to let HR know, mainly if you 2 our in the same sort and work area. I am married to a UPSER, I work twilight and she worked day. I am management (hate it now so much favoritism) and she is package handler...................But I am working on my exit from UPS , CDL or something

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Nothing wrong with dating or marriage, you just have to let HR know, mainly if you 2 our in the same sort and work area. I am married to a UPSER, I work twilight and she worked day. I am management (hate it now so much favoritism) and she is package handler...................But I am working on my exit from UPS , CDL or something
Is she hot???