Can't Open Contacts

over9five

Staff member
In Windows Mail. I hit the contacts icon, and the list of contacts pop open. But when you click on the persons name (to see their address, etc) it says it can't open it, do I want to search the internet blah blah.

WTF happened???

Vista

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
In Windows Mail. I hit the contacts icon, and the list of contacts pop open. But when you click on the persons name (to see their address, etc) it says it can't open it, do I want to search the internet blah blah.

WTF happened???

Vista

OK, OK, I'll help, but before we get started, you're going to need a small phillips screwdriver, incense, a ripe banana, a Zippo lighter, a Coleman lantern, a ball peen hammer, a shovel, a dead cat (preferably black), and a miniature horse (with saddle).

over9five

Staff member
Thanks Dizz.......... I think.....

This didn't just happen. But there's addresses in there I need for....

CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!!!!!

old levi's

blank space
OK, OK, I'll help, but before we get started, you're going to need a small phillips screwdriver, incense, a ripe banana, a Zippo lighter, a Coleman lantern, a ball peen hammer, a shovel, a dead cat (preferably black), and a miniature horse (with saddle).
What! No swamp water from a rotten stump?

over9five

Staff member

It doesn't / She just took that opportunity to slam you!:rofl:

Opportunity?? More like a red carpet with me in a horse drawn carriage! :winks:

I hate you guys!