Carriers used to Australia from Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong

overkillxx

Hey Guys,

Looking around on here, it seems this forum is mostly for people who work or have worked at UPS.. I was hoping though that someone on here could advise on who does UPS use for Deliveries from Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Airport to Sydney (Australia) Airport. I was expecting a parcel to arrive in about 24 hours from now, but the status just changed to the below

Its an Express Saver delivery that came from India. I wouldn't usually care if its a bit late, but its for a 20th Anniversary present That is on Wednesday AEDST time. The parcel was sent of on 2nd of March. I've looked at Cargo Departures, Flights - Hong Kong International Airport and the only Cargo flights to Australia are with Cathay Pacific or Qantas. This is assuming they will fly from Hong Kong to Australia and not somewhere else first..

As today is Sunday where I am I plan to ring UPS tomorrow morning. There was a Cathay Pacific Cargo flight that was delayed by 2 hours yesterday for its departure to Sydney, but if this parcel was on that flight I would have thought the tracking would be updated by now since it landed almost 12 hours ago.

If anyone can offer some in site it would be very much appreciated.

05/03/2022
1:12 P.M.
On the Way
Package is delayed in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back or signup for UPS My Choice® to receive updates.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Hey Guys,

Looking around on here, it seems this forum is mostly for people who work or have worked at UPS.. I was hoping though that someone on here could advise on who does UPS use for Deliveries from Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong Airport to Sydney (Australia) Airport. I was expecting a parcel to arrive in about 24 hours from now, but the status just changed to the below

Its an Express Saver delivery that came from India. I wouldn't usually care if its a bit late, but its for a 20th Anniversary present That is on Wednesday AEDST time. The parcel was sent of on 2nd of March. I've looked at Cargo Departures, Flights - Hong Kong International Airport and the only Cargo flights to Australia are with Cathay Pacific or Qantas. This is assuming they will fly from Hong Kong to Australia and not somewhere else first..

As today is Sunday where I am I plan to ring UPS tomorrow morning. There was a Cathay Pacific Cargo flight that was delayed by 2 hours yesterday for its departure to Sydney, but if this parcel was on that flight I would have thought the tracking would be updated by now since it landed almost 12 hours ago.

If anyone can offer some in site it would be very much appreciated.

05/03/2022
1:12 P.M.
On the Way
Package is delayed in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled. Check back or signup for UPS My Choice® to receive updates.
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong
They smoked your weed.