Caterpillar contract

R1wonder

I’d like to see us get a bonus . It will never happen. But they say we should be higher currently to match inflation, so calculate a bonus on what we have missed !

A man can dream right lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I’d like to see us get a bonus . It will never happen. But they say we should be higher currently to match inflation, so calculate a bonus on what we have missed !

A man can dream right lol

An increase in hourly wage, benefits everyone in the long run.

A cash bonus is like a kiss.... from a girl you will never see again. One time thing.

100%

I’m seeing more and more of these BONUSES being thrown into these contracts. Don’t fall for it boys. These workers got a $1000 bonus a year for the contract? No thank you. Give me the hourly wage for me to make it.

Trucker Clock

I’m seeing more and more of these BONUSES being thrown into these contracts. Don’t fall for it boys. These workers got a $1000 bonus a year for the contract? No thank you. Give me the hourly wage for me to make it.

Here's why we should receive a bonus. UPS made record profits during COVID because of people staying home and ordering online. This will probably not be sustained, at least not at the level it is now or has been the past 3 years. UPS will probably go back to their typical $4-$5B yearly profit. So, we should not expect a raise based on $12B current profit, because that record profit will probably not last.

We should receive general wage increases to keep up with inflation and maintain our high pay standards, but we should also receive a huge bonus as our share of the record profits for the past 3 years. Especially because we were forced to work during the pandemic while most everybody else sat home and got paid.

Where's our Hero pay? We should get a portion of that extra $30B they made over the last 3 years.

Thebrownblob

Here's why we should receive a bonus. UPS made record profits during COVID because of people staying home and ordering online. This will probably not be sustained, at least not at the level it is now or has been the past 3 years. UPS will probably go back to their typical $4-$5B yearly profit. So, we should not expect a raise based on $12B current profit, because that record profit will probably not last.

We should receive general wage increases to keep up with inflation and maintain our high pay standards, but we should also receive a huge bonus as our share of the record profits for the past 3 years. Especially because we were forced to work during the pandemic while most everybody else sat home and got paid.

Where's our Hero pay? We should get a portion of that extra $30B they made over the last 3 years.
That’s a fair assessment, although I do not see the international going after hero pay or bonuses. Cannot forget, raises for us is also a raise for the Teamsters, bonus does nothing.

100%

I want the catch up raise from the last 3 contracts.