Censorship American Style

rickyb

Hilarious. Thanks for making my Sunday night.
am i wrong? youve been running away from the question for a few days now. youre believe the russia conspiracy theories which turned out to be one of hte biggest duds in MSM reporting since the call to invade iraq and WMDs.

floridays

I could show you a meat spin gif but the mods are bigots and don’t allow gay culture on here.
You're here everyday.
Gay and culture are oxymoron's. Gay and unnatural affections are unnatural, statistically speaking at the least.
There is a "gay culture" it is antithetical to the survival of the species.
You are a proponent of evolution?
Yes or No?

El Correcto

god is dead
You're here everyday.
Gay and culture are oxymoron's. Gay and unnatural affections are unnatural, statistically speaking at the least.
Yes or No?
You going on one of your late night gay rants?
Have fun with that sis.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You're here everyday.
Yes or No?

You really should keep your :bsbullf: brand of Christianity to yourself. The vast majority of us Christians out you in The same box as the Branch Davidians and David Koresh!

rickyb

please take your country back from these corporations.

protesting in the streets is the place to do it. call your representatives as well. do anything to put hte pressure on. this is a disgrace:

upload_2020-6-4_14-2-31.png

EZq46tzXkAIuCNB

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
A pair of lawmakers in New Jersey want the state’s schools to stop using the classic Mark Twain novel “Adventures of Huckleberry Finn“ in their classrooms.
It has the N word listed over 200 times.
They can go :censored2: themselves. Theyll ban a list of books meanwhile cut funding for schools and dont invest in the overall wellbeing of the students.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
please take your country back from these corporations.

protesting in the streets is the place to do it. call your representatives as well. do anything to put hte pressure on. this is a disgrace:

View attachment 298243
EZq46tzXkAIuCNB

"Lockdowns had little to no effect on Covid deaths."

Amazon - 0
Berenson -1

rickyb

"Lockdowns had little to no effect on Covid deaths."

Amazon - 0
Berenson -1
Hows china doing?