chat nite

yes, give me $10 and I will tell you what was interesting. A little teaser: DS was told to be silent and listen.

I was there and I was an integral part of the conversation, that is if you count my using emoticons in place of dialogue.
Do you think I behaved myself? I was just trying to get it resolved. For a while now I was hoping to have dialogue like this with the affected parties. I feel like I dropped the ball I just really wanted to fix it.

over9five

Staff member
Do you think I behaved myself? I was just trying to get it resolved. For a while now I was hoping to have dialogue like this with the affected parties. I feel like I dropped the ball I just really wanted to fix it.
Do you really think it's fixable after the hate site? I mean, he could have at least took it down before coming on here, don't you think?

P

pickup

you acted just like some of the good stewards in my building act. I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic, but if you weren't then you behaved yourself.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

I left chat (I fell asleep.)

407, I believe all your intentions are honorable.

And as a Steward, I believe you, by nature, try to resolve conflict.

I believe you are a good Steward.

One item which is missing during online talks is body language...body language is 90% of any conversation.

Stars?

We are all equal.

We don't have stars.
What I mean by star is someone so elusive that I haven't seen them in some time. No disrespect beautiful person ( a j). Don't you think it's kind of weird those two were here two nights in a row after not being here for so long. What do you think???

P

pickup

DS I was just repeating what I read. SD is a good guy as are you. I'm just confused.

Okay, I was just causing trouble with that statement about D.S being told to be quiet and listen. Ds was a little bit uncomfortable with the intervention concerning tie. Ds said something like" I don't know what to do or say" and Sat driver stated in a friendly manner "then be quiet and listen" or "then say nothing and listen".