Check this out

Holydriver

Poor driver. Probably pooped his pants. Followed by the UPS chain of command pooping theirs.

FB_IMG_1453604025922.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JackStraw

I can only imagine the power points that were created over that one. I can also imagine the verbal beating the driver's OCS and center manager endured during the conference call by a coward in a suit.
Oh I'm sure they made this guy feel like the lowest piece of scum on the earth. The center manager was most likely yelling at the whole center in the PCM and had hindsight on everything. This seems to be the norm now. Somebody makes a mistake, get yelled at like your in a high school gym class or your football coach.

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh I'm sure they made this guy feel like the lowest piece of scum on the earth. The center manager was most likely yelling at the whole center in the PCM and had hindsight on everything. This seems to be the norm now. Somebody makes a mistake, get yelled at like your in a high school gym class or your football coach.

It appears to have been a bad decision by the driver. But nowadays it doesn't matter. It would still go down exactly how I described. Even if the truck had been struck by space junk.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wouldn't catch me driving that "road" with the layer of ice on it. Either EC or leave at mailbox.

Any excuse to not deliver a package will do. I was in downtown Minneapolis yesterday and the city streets were packed with double parked cars and trucks. I suppose that would qualify as EC also.