CHEMA Makes the News!

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS customers demand answers as packages go undelivered

What the heck you package guys doing? He could see the truck!

Love how they blame it on the weather. Except, there's been no weather...
i-want-it-now3.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

True story------several Peaks before I retired I was delivery to the housing on our former AFB. There was a young mother who was nervously waiting for her delivery. When I finally got to her house she came outside to meet me-----"Thank God you are here, I am down to my last diaper." It was all I could do not to say something smart ass in response. I wished her Happy Holiday and went on my way.

It should be noted that there is a shopping center 1 mile from her front door and several others within 5 miles.

barnyard

KTM rider
1 street over at 8:15?? What time is curfew there??
I am leaving a hub at 22:15ish with my 1st load and there is usually a really long line for the gas pumps. Those guys are working 14 hours.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
True story------several Peaks before I retired I was delivery to the housing on our former AFB. There was a young mother who was nervously waiting for her delivery. When I finally got to her house she came outside to meet me-----"Thank God you are here, I am down to my last diaper." It was all I could do not to say something smart ass in response. I wished her Happy Holiday and went on my way.

It should be noted that there is a shopping center 1 mile from her front door and several others within 5 miles.

YAWN