Cheney Now Admits To Giving The Order To Shoot Down US Airliner on 9/11

wkmac

March 09, 2013 "Information Clearing House" - "WB" - The New York Times’ Maureen Dowd writes today (March 08, 2013):
In a documentary soon to appear on Showtime, “The World According to Dick Cheney,” [Cheney said] “I got on the telephone with the president, who was in Florida, and told him not to be at one location where we could both be taken out.” Mr. Cheney kept W. flying aimlessly in the air on 9/11 while he and Lynn left on a helicopter for a secure undisclosed location, leaving Washington in a bleak, scared silence, with no one reassuring the nation in those first terrifying hours.
“I gave the instructions that we’d authorize our pilots to take it out,” he says, referring to the jet headed to Washington that crashed in a Pennsylvania field. He adds: “After I’d given the order, it was pretty quiet. Everybody had heard it, and it was obviously a significant moment.”

Cheney Admits that He Lied about 9/11

island1fox

Is this like Killing people with Drones ??--or even contemplating Killing U.S. citizens on U.S. soil with drones ????

Cheney is History ---Obama is Present --God only knows what is Future !!!:sad-little:

Just_another_day_at_work

Good point. And I'm glad Hoax called out Dowd for speaking on something that can't possibly be true. We all know she's lying right?

Cheney admits he gave the order to shoot down Flight 93 - YouTube
And how do we know if he is the "real" Cheney? Just kidding(or not). :wink2:
BTW IMO those objects that appeared to be planes couldn't/impossible to shot down... Radars failed to track them due to whatever official explanations they had. Wait a minute, the Russian radars also failed to detect the recent meteor too, ahh I don't even go down that road now... :peaceful:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And I'm glad Hoax called out Dowd for speaking on something that can't possibly be true. We all know she's lying right?

I will never know. She is such a distasteful, hateful person that I dismiss her without even listening.
She is Integrity on steroids! Strong steroids.

She would be the wicked witch of the west if they remade OZ.

She would be Cheney on Switching Sexes.

OK, I've run out of comparisons.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Is this like Killing people with Drones ??--or even contemplating Killing U.S. citizens on U.S. soil with drones ????

Cheney is History ---Obama is Present --God only knows what is Future !!!:sad-little:

Do you have a child in the armed forces? Would you rather a drone took out an enemy on foreign soil, or we sent in our children in by the thousands?

There is no plan to use drones in the USA except by your friendly local police department. There is no god who controls the future, or is clairvoyant.

island1fox

Do you have a child in the armed forces? Would you rather a drone took out an enemy on foreign soil, or we sent in our children in by the thousands?

There is no plan to use drones in the USA except by your friendly local police department. There is no god who controls the future, or is clairvoyant.

rr,

Your Hypocrisy makes me laugh. I guess if a Hi-jacked Plane in complete control on Terroists was headed to the school YOUR child was in --You would cheer Cheney or anyone else that had to make the tough decision to sacrafice a few to save many !!

To be clear --all the nonsense about Bush and Cheney -incuding pouring water over someones face --is repulsive to you --yet you support killing by drone ???

I SUPPORT BOTH ---I made the point about Obama because of LIBERAL HYPOCRISY !! I support Obama's use of Drones ----with very limited -if ever use on U.S. soil.

island1fox

Let me add--since I just drank a second cup of coffee :

Bush Lied !!!

Cheney Lied!!!

Obama is god on earth --everything he says and does is Blessed !!!!!! Hope and Change !!!!

Very true for Libs --but so so very SAD !!!