Climate Change....a good thing?

quad decade guy

Sure why not? It's always been said....Nature takes a correction. 99% of all life has been extinct so far.

How about a few billion humans....for a start. Think about those that are left.....new beachfront property....

And then it starts all over again.

I read where the west's drought wasn't this bad.....except around 1200 years ago! Lake mead wasn't as low except 1937!

Man-made or not, it's happening.

And so?

This planet was once molten lava......covered in ice.....and even just cosmic dust.

There will be survivors and casualties....

You make it or you don't.

Shrug.

Box Ox

Yeah, let’s all collectively do an “Oh well” shrug and fart in the faces of future generations because people gonna die and whatcha gonna do about it anyway?

quad decade guy

Yeah, let’s all collectively do an “Oh well” shrug and fart in the faces of future generations because people gonna die and whatcha gonna do about it anyway?
K. Let's start with you.....take one for the team if you feel so generous.

Heck, there may not be any future generations.....think about it....99% of all life gone. So far....

This planets "climate" has changed so many times as to be hardly worth mentioning. Earth will change many more times whether you drive a Tesla or not......pure folly otherwise. Enjoy it while you can. No? Take your fretting and worry somewhere else.

Re-Raise

Sure why not? It's always been said....Nature takes a correction. 99% of all life has been extinct so far.

How about a few billion humans....for a start. Think about those that are left.....new beachfront property....

And then it starts all over again.

I read where the west's drought wasn't this bad.....except around 1200 years ago! Lake mead wasn't as low except 1937!

Man-made or not, it's happening.

And so?

This planet was once molten lava......covered in ice.....and even just cosmic dust.

There will be survivors and casualties....

You make it or you don't.

Shrug.
Now there’s a political idea that the boys at the trailer park can chant at the rallies!

“Lock her up”

“Build the Wall”

Stop the steal”

“Let everyone die…so we can have oceanfront property”

You guys are exactly what I think you are

BeefiestMass

If I didn't work an outside job I'd agree.

I also think this hippie viewpoint that humans shouldn't try to manipulate nature to make it more amenable to us is dumb. That's just what humans do, that's how we've prospered.

Last edited: