Colorado State ID

marobnett

Hello UPSERS,

I am out of town until later next week and will not be able to retrieve my UPS W2 sitting in my mailbox. I don't have access to ADP. I am ready to file my taxes, but I need the Colorado State ID number to complete my return. Are there any Coloradans out there that can provide me with that information? Very much appreciated.

Michael

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hello UPSERS,

I am out of town until later next week and will not be able to retrieve my UPS W2 sitting in my mailbox. I don't have access to ADP. I am ready to file my taxes, but I need the Colorado State ID number to complete my return. Are there any Coloradans out there that can provide me with that information? Very much appreciated.

Michael
Hey Mikey, Is your girl gonna be home alone until later next week???

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Hello UPSERS,

Michael

They’re too busy smoking the weed…Mon !

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Hello UPSERS,

Michael
If you are out of town until later next week… and need to go through all of this, you are not ready to file your taxes. Hope this helps.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I already posted in here you blind bastard.
1706291380144062.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hello UPSERS,

Michael
I'll go ahead and get ur w2 from the mailbox

DOK

I did my taxes early like this a few years ago, I believe the year Biden was in office, it cost me a stimulus check. Around February or march he announced another stimulus, had I not done my taxes already they would have looked at my previous years tax return and I would have qualified for the stimulus. Cost me $3k I believe, all for doing my damn taxes early.