Contract: How about some Cheese with that Whine !!!

The big package

A lot of whining here about this contract ! Hmmm let's see here $49.00 per hour (about 2000.00 a week). Free healthcare, fully paid pension (between 4,000 , 5,500 a month average) . And now AC for the young softies) . They could get chimp's or illegals to do the job alot cheaper and they won't complain !!!

Family

A lot of whining here about this contract ! Hmmm let's see here $49.00 per hour (about 2000.00 a week). Free healthcare, fully paid pension (between 4,000 , 5,500 a month average) . And now AC for the young softies) . They could get chimp's or illegals to do the job alot cheaper and they won't complain !!!
It's a fare contract but you earned it. Vote yes

Appvol

The $49 an hour is the last year of this new contract but with $2.75 of the from the get go we are getting $5720 raise in the 1st year. That’s with no OT. Instead of getting $2.25 on the last raise of this contract I would of liked it to been $1.75 that way it would of been $1.00 raise the next 3 years. Something about getting .75 cents of the next 2 years stinks when looking at.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

The real problem is that “chimps” and “illegals” are not applying…

Another issue with the “chimps” is they tend to throw 💩 at our part time supervisors when they get yelled at.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You are confusing healthy questioning of things like equal pension contributions. the 9-5 problem, and future healthcare costs with whining. Voicing concern is not whining. We also see the leadership attempting to shut down any talk contrary to their position.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You are confusing healthy questioning of things like equal pension contributions. the 9-5 problem, and future healthcare costs with whining. Voicing concern is not whining. We also see the leadership attempting to shut down any talk contrary to their position.
Wally, the only 2 things that are clear from the previous 98,000 posts on the contract is that O’Brien WAS brilliant until he became a SCHMUCK….

And

PTers still deserve nothing!

100%

I work for my healthcare….who gets the free stuff? Hmm you left out the $500,000,000,000.00 I HELP MAKE FOR UPS just this last contract. Funny thing is my center has been looking for those chimps and illegals you speak of but no one wants the job. You’re literally WHINING that UPS didn’t make enough with the $500,000,000,000.00, while targeting an employee trying to get $40? Oh the irony

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I work for my healthcare….who gets the free stuff? Hmm you left out the $500,000,000,000.00 I HELP MAKE FOR UPS just this last contract. Funny thing is my center has been looking for those chimps and illegals you speak of but no one wants the job. You’re literally WHINING that UPS didn’t make enough with the $500,000,000,000.00, while targeting an employee trying to get $40? Oh the irony
Thank you for your efforts.

100%

It's a fare contract but you earned it. Vote yes
Last 5 years weren’t fair. $49 is not enough to be away from your family every night. Voting these crumbs down. If they don’t want to PAYUP then get people home everyday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wally, the only 2 things that are clear from the previous 98,000 posts on the contract is that O’Brien WAS brilliant until he became a SCHMUCK….

And

PTers still deserve nothing!
Also, he has a powerful machine behind him ready to cancel anybody that dare question.