Contract packet

Pullman Brown

Was I suppose to get a packet sent to me with a code in it so I can vote on the new contract ?
D70009FA-EAAE-403B-933B-D1CA2A164DCD.gif

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yup that’s what my union told me to

Current updates will be on the app.

When negotiations are complete and it's put up for a vote, you will still get physical copies of all the

language to vote on. That includes the Master, Supplements, or local riders. Prior to voting....

all Local Unions will have a contract review meeting for members to hear and discuss the language.

Angler87!

When negotiations are complete and it's put up for a vote, you will still get physical copies of all the

language to vote on. That includes the Master, Supplements, or local riders. Prior to voting....

all Local Unions will have a contract review meeting for members to hear and discuss the language.
Thanks

Angler87!

I do see the stuff what do you mean by the local riders I do see that on the app as well is it something the part timers need to look at?