Control pkg

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I have had several of these. They are call tags valued at $1K or higher. You put the label on the package, initial and date the receipt, hand that to the customer and then turn in the other half to the PM clerk.

Oh, so this option is only for high value call tags? You would think the 'control pkgs' would include both high value call tags AND high value packages from regular pickups. So far I haven't received a high value call tag.

DiadDude

It's 3 months later and I've still not heard a word about this via PCMs or any DIAD training. Why have the 'control pkgs' task listed on the DIAD and have no way to use it?

The DIAD software only gets updated a couple times a year and it needed to be updated before the new service was started. I'm not sure if the service has been rolled out yet.

I have had several of these. They are call tags valued at $1K or higher. You put the label on the package, initial and date the receipt, hand that to the customer and then turn in the other half to the PM clerk.

Those are not "Controlled Packages" and will not show up under the "Control Pkgs" task in your EDD