Cops beat FedEx employee to death.

Yolo

Ohhh....let's see here....another man who thought.....he was above....THE LAW.... maybe....HE should have.... complied....and the cops wouldn't have broken...their billy clubs....over his skull...maga

MAKAVELI

I saw the video.
I could be wrong but it appeared he resisted, then ran and then resisted again.
You are wrong. Escalation started the moment they pulled him over by the cops. Police chief said on record there was no valid reason for that level of escalation and and can't even validate the reason for the stop in the first place.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
All he would've had to do is comply.
It's so easy.
Now he be dead.

Black Behavior Matters.
It really does.
1674963423601.png

So does white behavior.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The situation is a WHOLE lot more complicated than your statement.

So, why do you think the perp is dead?
Stinks, if only he didn't run. Still no excuse for what happened but if he didn't resist he would still be here.

Don't resist arrest.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
That was reported by the chief and backed up by video.
Didn't realize there were more videos than the one being shown over and over again where one cop rolls runs up on some other cop opening the car door. But then again, I don't care. All I know is someone is getting a free TV out of all of this.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just because you have someone’s arms doesn’t mean they still aren’t passively resisting by not letting you cuff them.
The cops were outrageously violent in this situation and behaved like thugs. It seemed more like an ego thing than them just doing their jobs.

I’d probably be resisting to if I was getting my face kicked in by some 180-200lb cop after being maced and everything else.

qdg2

Just because you have someone’s arms doesn’t mean they still aren’t passively resisting by not letting you cuff them.
The cops were outrageously violent in this situation and behaved like thugs. It seemed more like an ego thing than them just doing their jobs.

I’d probably be resisting to if I was getting my face kicked in by some 180-200lb cop after being maced and everything else.
You'd keep resisting until beaten to death? Probably?