Corey Booker is a Bungling Idiot or a Liar

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It has been determined that documents Democratic Sen. Cory Booker published Thursday morning in supposed defiance of Senate rules had already been cleared for release.

“All of this drama this morning apparently was for nothing and it’s unfortunate,” Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told reporters after a chaotic start to the third day of Kavanaugh’s hearing.
Booker dramatically said he would “knowingly” violate Senate rules to release emails marked "committee confidential" that showed Kavanaugh discussing racial profiling as a White House lawyer in 2002. Booker referred to his actions as an act of “civil disobedience” and his Spartacus moment and said he was prepared to face punishment.

There will be no punishment since he is Black and a candidate for the 2020 Presidential race and as we all know, politicians are nothing but lying pieces of :poop:.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There will be no punishment since he is a candidate for the 2020 Presidential race and as we all know, politicians are nothing but lying pieces of :poop:.
I left out National in front of politicians.
I would ask a Mod to edit my post but not likely.
Ive met many local politicians and s few State politicians that seemed to upright people working for their constituents.

BrownArmy

Ive met many local politicians and s few State politicians that seemed to upright people working for their constituents.

That’s part of the problem, everyone hates Congress but loves their Rep...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I still remember when little Dick Durbin made him cry by repeating what Trump said.
Cory Booker says he's cried 'tears of rage' over Trump rhetoric, claims something 'savagely wrong' with US

I wonder what T-Bone would say if he could see Crying Booker today.
Cory Booker & T-Bone: An Imaginary Friend | National Review
Cory is obviously a good liar.
His performance in the hearings Thursday was Oscar material.
I thought he was going to cry at one point.
And he knew the whole time that the documents he "made public" had already been released earlier in the day.

bbsam

Staff member
It has been determined that documents Democratic Sen. Cory Booker published Thursday morning in supposed defiance of Senate rules had already been cleared for release.

“All of this drama this morning apparently was for nothing and it’s unfortunate,” Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told reporters after a chaotic start to the third day of Kavanaugh’s hearing.
Booker dramatically said he would “knowingly” violate Senate rules to release emails marked "committee confidential" that showed Kavanaugh discussing racial profiling as a White House lawyer in 2002. Booker referred to his actions as an act of “civil disobedience” and his Spartacus moment and said he was prepared to face punishment.

There will be no punishment since he is Black and a candidate for the 2020 Presidential race and as we all know, politicians are nothing but lying pieces of :poop:.

Cory is obviously a good liar.
His performance in the hearings Thursday was Oscar material.
I thought he was going to cry at one point.
And he knew the whole time that the documents he "made public" had already been released earlier in the day.

So there will be no punishment not because he’s “black and a candidate for the 2020 presidential race”, but because the documents “had already been released earlier in the day”.

oldngray

nowhere special
966b628.jpg

Smashmouth

Yeah, it takes a while for them to be indoctrinated into the system, for the power trip to hit them, and for that lobbying money to start flowing. If they have bigger ambitions then just local office, they more often then not, lose there morals, conscience, and balls to stick up for the people who elected them.

floridays

Yeah, it takes a while for them to be indoctrinated into the system, for the power trip to hit them, and for that lobbying money to start flowing. If they have bigger ambitions then just local office, they more often then not, lose there morals, conscience, and balls to stick up for the people who elected them.
I disagree, the DNA is already in their blood, they are just not far enough removed from their initial constitutes to be held accountable for their actions. Give them the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon cushion and they run rampant. Who can blame them, it is, after all in their DNA.