corporations find their dream worker under massive for profit prison system

Box Ox

were talking about how u treat your prisoners, in your case not very good.

08C98AA7-6764-41ED-B994-703A04D03238.jpeg

rickyb

from my first post on this thread. thanks joe biden!:

Some states have begun to charge prisoners rent. This gouging is burying many prisoners and their families in crippling debt, debt that prisoners carry when they are released from prison. The United States has 2.3 million people in prison, 25 percent of the world’s prison population, although we are only 5 percent of the world’s population.We have increased our prison population by about 700 percent since 1970. Corporations control about 18 percent of federal prisoners and 6.7 percent of all state prisoners. And corporate prisons account for nearly all newly built prisons. Nearly half of all immigrants detained by the federal government are shipped to corporate-run prisons. And slavery is legal in prisons under the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It reads: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States.”

Off the leash

from my first post on this thread. thanks joe biden!:

Some states have begun to charge prisoners rent. This gouging is burying many prisoners and their families in crippling debt, debt that prisoners carry when they are released from prison. The United States has 2.3 million people in prison, 25 percent of the world’s prison population, although we are only 5 percent of the world’s population.We have increased our prison population by about 700 percent since 1970. Corporations control about 18 percent of federal prisoners and 6.7 percent of all state prisoners. And corporate prisons account for nearly all newly built prisons. Nearly half of all immigrants detained by the federal government are shipped to corporate-run prisons. And slavery is legal in prisons under the 13th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It reads: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States.”
Can’t do the time then don’t do crime!

Box Ox

The United States has 2.3 million people in prison, 25 percent of the world’s REPORTED prison population

FTFY. The authoritarians you cream your panties over don’t provide accurate numbers of how many people they’ve got in labor camps or behind bars.

Off the leash

theres a 2 tier justice system in america, if your rich you get off, if you are poor you get railroaded into jail, no jury for dumb reasons including total innocence
Once again, slowly this time, if you aren’t committing crimes you have no worries. No one is forced to commit a crime. It’s a choice. Hard work isn’t attractive so many choose the easy way. When they get caught it’s not fair they cry! Cry me a river. Go to jail, do not pass go, go directly to jail. But I am for just and fair sentencing as well as second chances.

rickyb

Once again, slowly this time, if you aren’t committing crimes you have no worries. No one is forced to commit a crime. It’s a choice. Hard work isn’t attractive so many choose the easy way. When they get caught it’s not fair they cry! Cry me a river. Go to jail, do not pass go, go directly to jail. But I am for just and fair sentencing as well as second chances.
actually you do have to worry. you can get in trouble for your grass in poor neighbourhoods, or standing on the sidewalk in a poor neighbourhood, planted drugs, police harassment, etc.

Box Ox

Nope. I feel quite free here in America. I can even say things for which your heroes Putin and Xi and the Canadian speech police would come for you.
what cant i say? should i test it now?

Sure! Post on your real life social media pages that you believe men are men, women are women and that the administration of pubertal blockers to children whose parents believe they’re transgender should be outlawed.

Hate speech laws in Canada - Wikipedia