Corruption in This Administration?

Those were not race riots, kiddo.
giphy.gif

Thebrownblob

What fires? Should have been around in the 60's. Those were some real riots. Entire blocks burned down, National Guard patrolling the streets.
Why are you such a boldface liar?

“However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in insured damages nationally, the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots”

PT Car Washer

“However, arson, vandalism, and looting that occurred between May 26 and June 8 caused approximately $1–2 billion in insured damages nationally, the highest recorded damage from civil disorder in U.S. history, and surpassing the record set during the 1992 Los Angeles riots”

Just saying I witnessed none of that. I am sure a lot of what was reported was greatly exaggerated. I don't appreciate your personal attacks.

Thebrownblob

Just saying I witnessed none of that. I am sure a lot of what was reported was greatly exaggerated. I don't appreciate your personal attacks
It’s not a personal attack. It’s what you are.. who cares what you saw, you are nobody. The receipts prove it was the worst civil unrest in USA history.

Box Ox

What fires? Should have been around in the 60's. Those were some real riots. Entire blocks burned down,

Just saying I witnessed none of that.

every city in the country is not burning down
rioting in the streets
Riot training also involves common sense and how not to make a bad situation worse. Definitely a failure in leadership to allow that to happen.
Maybe most people don't follow politics with a passion but they know when they have lost their job and loved ones are dying around them. And they see rioting in the streets every night.
rioting in the streets daily
Rioting in the streets.