Covid and seasonal

Mattd877

I’m a drivers helper, my driver tested positive for covid, I’m starting to show symptoms, getting a test today. I’m assuming since I’m seasonal, I’m not eligible for any covid pay or anything right?

Thank You.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Are you a girl?
Just end it all now. Don't drag it out. You're Def going to croak.
Or, suck it up and stop being a baby. You did get the jabs yes?

Mattd877

Are you a girl?
Just end it all now. Don't drag it out. You're Def going to croak.
Or, suck it up and stop being a baby. You did get the jabs yes?
Naw, didn’t get vaccinated. Was waiting it out to see which one would survive through all the variants and be the most effective. Now I don’t really give a :censored2: about the vaccine, considering I was infected by someone who was vaccinated and they were infected by someone who was vaccinated. My rapid test is showing positive, will confirm with lab test later.

El Correcto

god is dead
Naw, didn’t get vaccinated. Was waiting it out to see which one would survive through all the variants and be the most effective. Now I don’t really give a :censored2: about the vaccine, considering I was infected by someone who was vaccinated and they were infected by someone who was vaccinated. My rapid test is showing positive, will confirm with lab test later.
You sound like a white supremacist.

JustDeliverIt

I’m a drivers helper, my driver tested positive for covid, I’m starting to show symptoms, getting a test today. I’m assuming since I’m seasonal, I’m not eligible for any covid pay or anything right?

Thank You.

No one on here is going to be able to help, going to have to deal with HR unfortunately.

If I had to guess you probably won’t get anything or might have to prove you got it from your driver. The fact you’re seasonal doesn’t bode well but who knows.

nWo

A lot of companies have started to drop Covid pay for the unvaccinated. Only a matter a time before UPS does too. But No UPS is not going to pay you. There's 4 regular working days until peak is ovah.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
im a regular employee and there's no covid pay. you decided not to get vaccinated, the one thing you could do to protect yourself and others, and you want to get paid for it or something, yea i don't know anything about that. good luck.

how can you possibly know who you were infected by? you can't. how could you possibly know who infected the person you think infected you? you can't. the vaccine's primary efficacy isn't to block all transmission, it's to reduce the likelihood of serious illness when infected. and it's really good at that. we know this because virtually all of the people getting admitted to hospitals and dying of covid or suffering permanent debilitaion are the unvaccinated, so even if you're right about being infected by people that were vaccinated themselves you're still an idiot for not getting vaccinated. and it does reduce transmission, so even if those two people were outrageously unlucky enough to receive and transmit covid to each other despite being vaccinated, (which you have no way of knowing) there's no reason to assume that you would've been similarly unlucky. but even if you were you'd be less contagious without being symptomatic and less contagious because you'd be less likely to be symptomatic.

as i'm just a truck driver i don't have any credibility to my medical expertise, i just get it from the CDC. but you're not even a truck driver so you have even less than me.

Last edited: