Covid and seasonal

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
i'm just a truck driver i don't have any credibility to my medical expertise, i just get it from the CDC. but you're not even a truck driver so you have even less than me.

That's the sad part. You are drinking CDC Kool-ade. The CDC is a lying bunch of political propaganda. Research fauci please.
It's easy to find out if you have natural antibodies. Natural antibodies is a sure way of fighting covid and the vaccines are a crap shoot and have always been known to be hit or miss. This said, I reluctantly got two vaccines and I suppose it's the responsible thing to do. No way im for a third, and likely more, shot and ABSOLUTELY no way should there EVER BE a government mandate IMO

Mattd877

im a regular employee and there's no covid pay. you decided not to get vaccinated, the one thing you could do to protect yourself and others, and you want to get paid for it or something, yea i don't know anything about that. good luck.

how can you possibly know who you were infected by? you can't. how could you possibly know who infected the person you think infected you? you can't. the vaccine's primary efficacy isn't to block all transmission, it's to reduce the likelihood of serious illness when infected. and it's really good at that. we know this because virtually all of the people getting admitted to hospitals and dying of covid or suffering permanent debilitaion are the unvaccinated, so even if you're right about being infected by people that were vaccinated themselves you're still an idiot for not getting vaccinated. and it does reduce transmission, so even if those two people were outrageously unlucky enough to receive and transmit covid to each other despite being vaccinated, (which you have no way of knowing) there's no reason to assume that you would've been similarly unlucky. but even if you were you'd be less contagious without being symptomatic and less contagious because you'd be less likely to be symptomatic.

as i'm just a truck driver i don't have any credibility to my medical expertise, i just get it from the CDC. but you're not even a truck driver so you have even less than me.
This was too much to read. Let’s see I was infected by the only person I’ve been around who is infected, who told me they’re infected. That’s common sense right?

Mattd877

im a regular employee and there's no covid pay. you decided not to get vaccinated, the one thing you could do to protect yourself and others, and you want to get paid for it or something, yea i don't know anything about that. good luck.

how can you possibly know who you were infected by? you can't. how could you possibly know who infected the person you think infected you? you can't. the vaccine's primary efficacy isn't to block all transmission, it's to reduce the likelihood of serious illness when infected. and it's really good at that. we know this because virtually all of the people getting admitted to hospitals and dying of covid or suffering permanent debilitaion are the unvaccinated, so even if you're right about being infected by people that were vaccinated themselves you're still an idiot for not getting vaccinated. and it does reduce transmission, so even if those two people were outrageously unlucky enough to receive and transmit covid to each other despite being vaccinated, (which you have no way of knowing) there's no reason to assume that you would've been similarly unlucky. but even if you were you'd be less contagious without being symptomatic and less contagious because you'd be less likely to be symptomatic.

as i'm just a truck driver i don't have any credibility to my medical expertise, i just get it from the CDC. but you're not even a truck driver so you have even less than me.
There is 10 days of covid pay for union members, your lack of credibility shows.

Last edited:

Working4the1%

This was too much to read. Let’s see I was infected by the only person I’ve been around who is infected, who told me they’re infected. That’s common sense right?
Common sense is you never was going to get vaccinated and gave a lame bs excuse… many in their last moments on earth regret that rationale

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

We have multiple employees here that are out with Covid AFTER they were vaccinated & boosted

wilberforce15

If not getting paid to stay home, I would fully support a Covid positive person coming to work.

If they want you to stay home, they can pay for it. You don't have an obligation to miss rent so they can say they stopped the flu.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If not getting paid to stay home, I would fully support a Covid positive person coming to work.

If they want you to stay home, they can pay for it. You don't have an obligation to miss rent so they can say they stopped the flu.
I wouldnt stay home, even if they payed me double.

Mattd877

By no means am I anti-vax. I’ll wear masks and socially distance when required, I’ll wear a mask when I go into a nursing home or something, because yes I do give a :censored2: about other human beings. I quarantined myself whenever I was in contact with someone who is positive. But holy :censored2:, I don’t know whose more annoying you guys who have the need to virtue signal every single chance you have, or you idiots who believe in conspiracy theories. I’m starting to lean more towards the virtue signalers. Yes I am a :censored2:ty person for not wanting to vaccinate and get boosters until time passed on to see what was the most effective and safest. What now J&J vaccine is not recommended because of blood clots? Guess what even if you are vaccinated, you can still catch and spread. I got it from someone who was vaccinated, I’m asymptomatic, he’s actually sick. I knew the risks of not getting one. If I suddenly die, yes it’s my fault, knew and took the risk. How many vaccinated folks are now complacent, not following quarantine measures, get infected and spread it? Thinking just because they got the vaccine they’re good to do whatever they want. Hypocrites.

Upsee

You are retarded, the fact that you think that being a truck driver makes you more credible is concerning. The fact that you believe CDC makes you double retarded, if all the vaccines coming out at the same time isn't a clue there is no help for you.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
By no means am I anti-vax. I’ll wear masks and socially distance when required, I’ll wear a mask when I go into a nursing home or something, because yes I do give a :censored2: about other human beings. I quarantined myself whenever I was in contact with someone who is positive. But holy :censored2:, I don’t know whose more annoying you guys who have the need to virtue signal every single chance you have, or you idiots who believe in conspiracy theories. I’m starting to lean more towards the virtue signalers. Yes I am a :censored2:ty person for not wanting to vaccinate and get boosters until time passed on to see what was the most effective and safest. What now J&J vaccine is not recommended because of blood clots? Guess what even if you are vaccinated, you can still catch and spread. I got it from someone who was vaccinated, I’m asymptomatic, he’s actually sick. I knew the risks of not getting one. If I suddenly die, yes it’s my fault, knew and took the risk. How many vaccinated folks are now complacent, not following quarantine measures, get infected and spread it? Thinking just because they got the vaccine they’re good to do whatever they want. Hypocrites.
I kinda feel like you camp with the Karen crowd. You talking about the conspiracy crowd makes me especially concerned because, what you call conspiracy peoole, I call aware of the FACT that the CDC, the Biden admin and ESPECIALLY FAUCI have been doing nearly nothing but lying, flip flopping and spreading fear and panic in order to make the lemming types cling to them for "life saving instructions". What's been going on since the whole pandemic started is vomit worthy. Here's one horrid omission from that idiot and hater of America biden. He NEVER memtioned ONE TIME that China should be held responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. If trump was president the sanctions against China would be far reaching AND fauci would be in jail where he absolutely belongs. Take your stupid face diaper and throw it away. Grow a pair of your own.

Mattd877

I kinda feel like you camp with the Karen crowd. You talking about the conspiracy crowd makes me especially concerned because, what you call conspiracy peoole, I call aware of the FACT that the CDC, the Biden admin and ESPECIALLY FAUCI have been doing nearly nothing but lying, flip flopping and spreading fear and panic in order to make the lemming types cling to them for "life saving instructions". What's been going on since the whole pandemic started is vomit worthy. Here's one horrid omission from that idiot and hater of America biden. He NEVER memtioned ONE TIME that China should be held responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. If trump was president the sanctions against China would be far reaching AND fauci would be in jail where he absolutely belongs. Take your stupid face diaper and throw it away. Grow a pair of your own.

I’ve worn a mask maybe a total of two hours in 2021. I’m not going to be a prick and refuse to wear a mask in a nursing home or assisted living facility, where elderly folks are more likely to die from any illness. Because freedom or whatever. Sorry when I have conspiracy theorists telling me some bull:censored2: about chemicals on cotton swabs from testing giving me cancer. Can’t take them seriously. I take neither side. You Republicans and Democrats are both hella annoying whiney cun$tss

Poop Head

Judge me.
I’ve worn a mask maybe a total of two hours in 2021. I’m not going to be a prick and refuse to wear a mask in a nursing home or assisted living facility, where elderly folks are more likely to die from any illness. Because freedom or whatever. Sorry when I have conspiracy theorists telling me some bull:censored2: about chemicals on cotton swabs from testing giving me cancer. Can’t take them seriously. I take neither side. You Republicans and Democrats are both hella annoying whiney cun$tss
So what are your ambitions in life after being a seasonal helper are over?