Covid Vaccinations

wilberforce15

At least you have a plan. Good for you. Beneficiaries and Will should be given the once over then
For the 1,000th time, I'm not remotely vulnerable to the virus. I've had it. I barely knew it.

If I were vulnerable, I'd probably have gotten the pfizer.

But I'm opining that being a dead, fatty, unvaccinated American is better than being a commie.

Working4the1%

For the 1,000th time, I'm not remotely vulnerable to the virus. I've had it. I barely knew it.

If I were vulnerable, I'd probably have gotten the pfizer.

But I'm opining that being a dead, fatty, unvaccinated American is better than being a commie.
The dead and fatty not what’s happening anymore. Sorry to break the news to you

Gotta Go

What I would like to know from all you so called experts is what will this vaccine and booster shots do to me one year or two years from now? Could somebody please find me the science on that.

oldngray

nowhere special
A vaccine that you need to get boosters for a couple of times a year that does nothing to stop you catching or spreading the virus. It just makes it more likely you will get less sick after you catch the virus. Weigh that against your own personal risks and unknown side effects. People should be allowed to decide for themselves whether they should get the shots.

brownman2075

What I would like to know from all you so called experts is what will this vaccine and booster shots do to me one year or two years from now? Could somebody please find me the science on that.

Ask all the volunteer lab rats 2 years from now and further out. How many years did they shaved off their lives for unseen long term damage? Since all the long term safety aspects (15 years) were all bypassed, we will eventually find out from those same lab rats. Oh, FDA approval is not science, it’s a business deal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
13,000 deaths possibly from the vaccine vs 6 BILLION world wide doses.
6 billion doses...
1 in 1000 chance of Myocarditis?
Therefore, if our cohort captured all cases in the Ottawa area, then the incidence of myocarditis would be 0.1% of all vaccine doses (32 cases/32,379 doses x 100), or 10 cases of myocarditis for every 10,000 doses of vaccine.

Working4the1%

So far so good. Those that refuse have 1 in 500 of dying. No Bueno
6D8B7F23-42DE-43C2-9884-9AF93C1F5088.jpeg

Working4the1%

A vaccine that you need to get boosters for a couple of times a year that does nothing to stop you catching or spreading the virus. It just makes it more likely you will get less sick after you catch the virus. Weigh that against your own personal risks and unknown side effects. People should be allowed to decide for themselves whether they should get the shots.
Billions have weighed risk. Millions have failed in those simple risk factor scenarios

Working4the1%

Ask all the volunteer lab rats 2 years from now and further out. How many years did they shaved off their lives for unseen long term damage? Since all the long term safety aspects (15 years) were all bypassed, we will eventually find out from those same lab rats. Oh, FDA approval is not science, it’s a business deal.
Wait 15 years..blame Trump. He rushed it