Covid Vaccinations

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
99% of abortions are for purely self convenience and/or embarrassment. Trivializing the murder of babies is a truly horrible way of justifying the mother’s choice.
The court justifies abortion as a right to privacy, so I should be able to murder anyone I want to as long as I do it in private, right?

wilberforce15

Umm, 1 in 20 is same as 5%.

Don’t be embarrassed, we’re on the same side.
Boy, you're as dense as the NIH.

A significant portion of rapes don't involve ejaculation. And there are half a dozen other statistical factors that make rape less likely to conceive a baby than other intercourse.

1 in 20 is the same as 5%. And the probability of rape conceiving a child is way, way less than that.

The NIH didn't do the math right because they love abortion. You didn't do it right because you don't know how.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Boy, you're as dense as the NIH.

A significant portion of rapes don't involve ejaculation. And there are half a dozen other statistical factors that make rape less likely to conceive a baby than other intercourse.

1 in 20 is the same as 5%. And the probability of rape conceiving a child is way, way less than that.

The NIH didn't do the math right because they love abortion. You didn't do it right because you don't know how.
It's still not even close to true.

They just applied the generic stat that across reproductive ages, the average woman has a 1 in 20 chance of conceiving on any given act of intercourse.

They didn't do any thought or research whatsoever. They just want it to be a high number because they are abortion advocates.
Okay, my bad, I read your response incorrectly as changing 5% to 1-in-20.

Since you challenge my source as in error, please supply the correct statistics and your source.

wilberforce15

Okay, my bad, I read your response incorrectly as changing 5% to 1-in-20.

Since you challenge my source as in error, please supply the correct statistics and your source.
I can prove that 5% is stupid without knowing, or caring, or proving whether the right number is 1%, 3%, or 0.5%. It could be any of those. And a true, defensible answer would be hard to get. But we know for certain that 5% is not the answer.

The only way to say 5% is to be ideologically committed to making it as high as regular intercourse.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I can prove that 5% is stupid without knowing, or caring, or proving whether the right number is 1%, 3%, or 0.5%. It could be any of those. And a true, defensible answer would be hard to get. But we know for certain that 5% is not the answer.

The only way to say 5% is to be ideologically committed to making it as high as regular intercourse.
Okay, prove it.

dmac1

Personally, I don't give a damn how any person, republican/democrat, man/woman votes regarding abortion.

I stand with Jesus Christ, The God that knew me in my mother's womb.

You clowns that choose to murder babies can take it up with Him in your day.

I guess it's His version of "pro-choice."

Every aborted baby is in the presence of the Lord, .
You fill in the rest.

Carry on, warning issued.
Are even muslim babies who were never 'saved' in heaven??? What about babies who die immediately after childbirth, but are not 'saved'- are they in heaven? And are dead babies, or even children or adults who never heard of Jesus, or the 'christian' god in heaven, even though they never even heard that they needed to be saved????? Your 'christianity' is a joke.

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Okay, I've tried to be evenhanded with you, but your throwing out numbers without citation only means you're full of :poop: .

Convince me I'm wrong. Substantiate your claims.

Here are two very obvious facts that are plenty to get rid of the 5% pregnancy rate from rape garbage.

The NIH just blindly applied the rate from other intercourse and pretended its the same for rape.

Female orgasm increases odds of conception. The 5% figure includes a lot of interocurse with that helpful factor. Rape rarely includes it. So the conception rate for rape will be lower than it would be for other interocurse.

A meaningful number of rapes do not include ejaculation. That could be 10%. It could be half. Data are hard to get. But it Is more than 0

So, rape is much less likely to include female orgasm, and less likely to include ejaculation, and by those two examples alone, the 5% alleged rate is stupid and impossible, and you're still a maroon.