Covid Vaccinations

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is this who you believe in?

E_TV5nVUYAAt5fT.jpeg

fedx

Extra Large Package
Well if you work at FedEx it will be Quit or fired. Thanks for your service.

Let them fire you so you can get unemployment. Don't quit. Not letting the company put something in your body is not misconduct. Let the company destroy themselves by firing 1/3 of their workforce. It sounds like these mandates will start going into effect November 1st, so the end is near for FedEx and other companies.

Last edited:

yadig

Let them fire you so you can get unemployment. Don't quit. Not letting the company put something in your body is not misconduct. Let the company destroy themselves by firing 1/3 of their workforce. It sounds like these mandates will start going into effect November 1st, so the end is near for FedEx and other companies.
I hope they do! Overtime is at a all time high and gonna go up! Sweet! What a stupid decision if companies do this!

tadpole

Sorry that this person passed away. I don't like these kinds of articles, because people like to use other people's deaths to push their beliefs on others and use peoples emotions to anger people, who sometimes act happy that someone died. Maybe if they hadn't XXXX then they would still be here. Or, they got what they deserve.

We could try to blame a death on side effects of a vaccine or on being unvaccinated but we don't have enough info to prove anything. So to try to use this death to further one's agenda is despicable.

Last edited:

BadLarry238

Your Hero
Has FedEx even put out anything about requiring all employee's be vaccinated or else? Am I missing something? I haven't seen or heard anything...

DiadesSuk

I wonder how our CEO will handle this lol. They used all of our UPSPAC donations to ultimately screw us later on lol.. Now shes staring down the barekll of a $700k fine if she doesnt require everyone to get it and on top of that the union isnt saying :censored2: about it lol.. Anyone on this board that remotely thought they were immune from this :censored2: is bat :censored2:y crazy lol.. We allowed a man to take ownership of the white house with no telling the amount of fraud to get him there and now he is ruling this much like Kimmy in Korea rules his country.. The man is destroying our economy as each day that passes.

Working4the1%

I wonder how our CEO will handle this lol. They used all of our UPSPAC donations to ultimately screw us later on lol.. Now shes staring down the barekll of a $700k fine if she doesnt require everyone to get it and on top of that the union isnt saying :censored2: about it lol.. Anyone on this board that remotely thought they were immune from this :censored2: is bat :censored2:y crazy lol.. We allowed a man to take ownership of the white house with no telling the amount of fraud to get him there and now he is ruling this much like Kimmy in Korea rules his country.. The man is destroying our economy as each day that passes.
Bro Trump lost

fedx

Extra Large Package
Has FedEx even put out anything about requiring all employee's be vaccinated or else? Am I missing something? I haven't seen or heard anything...

No FedEx hasn't talked about it, but I tried researching when these vaccine mandates will go into effect and one article from msnbc said they would start implementing Nov 1st. However, I heard that worthless, spin meister Jenn Psaka say the other day they still don't have a timeline set up. She lies like a rug though. My guess is the government and these corporations are all working on it as we're speaking and will surprise everyone all at once rolling it out sooner than later.

wilberforce15