Covid Vaccinations

BigWork13

What about if the vaccine isn't what it was made out to be?
Yeah, its funny they used getting rid of masks as an incentive to get the vaccine. They gave it a couple months. Now they figure everyone who wants the vaccine has taken it by now. So now they can go back to enforcing their ridiculous policies and control the masses.

L

Lizzzow

The unvaccinated make up more than 99% of the cases that require hospitalization and deaths. It baffles me why people would take that risk. I think now that it's mostly about pride and people don't want to admit they were wrong in not getting it sooner.
You’re an idiot. You must watch CNN. Get informed.

L

Lizzzow

Whether it's true or not people are still dying every day from it. Let's see, get a vaccine that is proven to work on hundreds of millions of people, or take a chance getting the virus that has actually killed millions of others. I don't get some peoples logic. Survival of the fittest I guess.
Listening to main stream media. 🤣🤣. How’s that working out for you?

L

Lizzzow

Like I said, I could not care less if someone gets the vaccine or not. However, I would trust Vax Karen long before any talking head on Fox News.
You do realize Fox News is just as bad as other main stream media? There are many many other conservative news outlets these days that tell the truth.

Basement Dweller

Fedex is almost too scared too. They already had too many employees quit because of mask mandates, vaccine mandates might push more to quit. Hell, when we lifted mask mandates I saw a few old co-workers comeback the following week. Even though mask mandates are coming back nationally, no one is wearing them and no one is enforcing them. There's just too many people who don't gaf about Covid.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Not funny it’s scary

The whole re-masking and possible lockdowns all over again by the orders of the CDC is scary, but this video is funny as hell. From how they came up with their name A*CDC to songs like Back in a Mask and Hells Bells Palsy to Brian Johnson and Johnson is pretty brilliant. The possible covid lockdowns aren't funny, but this parody is.

Last edited:

fedx

Extra Large Package
Fedex is almost too scared too. They already had too many employees quit because of mask mandates, vaccine mandates might push more to quit. Hell, when we lifted mask mandates I saw a few old co-workers comeback the following week. Even though mask mandates are coming back nationally, no one is wearing them and no one is enforcing them. There's just too many people who don't gaf about Covid.

I'm thinking too that FedEx can't afford to demand employees get the shot. They can't even hire people as it is and if they try to force people to get the shot, people will not apply to work there and people already working there will quit. You said coworkers came back when mask mandates were lifted, but what happened to them? Did they quit or take a leave of absence? Or did they somehow get unemployment while still being employed by the company? I wanna know so if it happens again I can do whatever they did and still keep my job without going to work.

fedx

Extra Large Package
Go pound sand you parrot

Here is alt-left Yahoo admitting that the latest outbreak is among the vaccinated (74%) and they showed symptoms.