Covid Vaccinations

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you hear voices of dead people often?
images.jpg

@Working4the1%

Kinda makes you want to wipe the tears from his eyes, huh?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And according to reports from the region the original recipe COVID had only 2 mutations. Omicron is the extra crispy version with 50 mutations. Right now mass vaccinations are the only way to slow the progression and even that might not work . But, in the meantime all that can be done is to plead with people to finally do something in their own behalf and to suspend travel to those regions.
thats-racist.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are in good health blah blah..better shape than a UFC guy??? Former UFC veteran Diego Sanchez hospitalized amid lengthy COVID-19 battle
I've known a dozen or so people who had COVID. None of them were in that kind of shape, and the only ones who spent time in the hospital were the ones who were over 70 years old. Most people who contract COVID and aren't old or suffering from other health conditions don't spend so much as one night in the hospital and recover without issue.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I've known a dozen or so people who had COVID. None of them were in that kind of shape, and the only ones who spent time in the hospital were the ones who were over 70 years old. Most people who contract COVID and aren't old or suffering from other health conditions don't spend so much as one night in the hospital and recover without issue.
Wow. Thanks so much for your ‘expert’ opinion.