Covid Vaccinations

Serf

I take raw honey, garlic, and black coffee in the morning. A shot of whiskey in the evening. I hope I get the flu🏴‍☠️

rod

Retired 22 years
I’m amazed at how many people are obsessed with a loser. I live out in the country on a state route and it’s like every third house has a Trump sign still in their yard and even entire barn sides painted “trump.”
Same around here. Many many Trump signs but I have yet to see a pro-Biden sign. You would think the election was rigged.

It will be fine

Same around here. Many many Trump signs but I have yet to see a pro-Biden sign. You would think the election was rigged.
If you still have a campaign sign for a losing candidate on your lawn a year after the election, you’ve got mental problems. I would assume the occupant of the dwelling was dead.

rod

Retired 22 years
If you still have a campaign sign for a losing candidate on your lawn a year after the election, you’ve got mental problems. I would assume the occupant of the dwelling was dead.
Nope- these farmers and resorters are alive and well. I don't have a Trump sign (nobody could see it from the road anyway if I did). Its our turn to say "he (Biden) isn't my president" now. You guys said that about Trump all the time he was President.

It will be fine

Nope- these farmers and resorters are alive and well. I don't have a Trump sign (nobody could see it from the road anyway if I did). Its our turn to say "he (Biden) isn't my president" now. You guys said that about Trump all the time he was President.
It’s the behavior of crazy people and you know it.